Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

PCGS Turn Around Times

Mailed in an order last week, order logged in on March 21st.

Three days later (even on a Saturday) ! image

Talk about short turn around times, some one must be cracking the whips! image

Comments

• Options
    image to PCGS

image to your varieties. image
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were all those in for grading or just Trueviews? I would think if all were sent for grading, the cert numbers would be more sequential.
  • Options
    CalebCaleb Posts: 739

<< <i>Were all those in for grading or just Trueviews? I would think if all were sent for grading, the cert numbers would be more sequential. >>

Coins were already graded, sent in for variety attribution only.
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Were all those in for grading or just Trueviews? I would think if all were sent for grading, the cert numbers would be more sequential. >>

Coins were already graded, sent in for variety attribution only. >>

Nice!! Unusually fast. Next time I'll send mine to you for submission. Mine take longer than that just to get logged in.image
  • Options
    coolkarmacoolkarma Posts: 512 ✭✭
    I had a similar experience last July: Mailed the coins on Thursday, they were received and logged them in on Friday, and they posted the attributions on Saturday! However, they didn't ship the coins until a week later! Odd, but fast.

Enjoy!
  • Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moderns just got bumped up to 20 days from 15 days...
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was not going to look! I was not going to look! You made me look. My submission was logged in on March 27th. I knew better. I was right. I need to be more patient.
  • Options
    Mine was logged March 15th.. I'm dying!
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options
    CalebCaleb Posts: 739

<< <i>Mine was logged March 15th.. I'm dying! >>

My order for attribution was logged in on March 21st and they are safely back home now with their brothers image

Maybe PCGS takes care of us YN's first? image
  • Options
    KozmanKozman Posts: 275 ✭✭
    My order was logged in on February 28th and still nothing.
  • Options

<< <i>My order was logged in on February 28th and still nothing. >>

Modern service? Now I feel like I was whining compared to you...
  • Options
    Moderns went from 20 to 22 days-- increases across the board.
  • Options
    Finally got my grades and trueviews today. You can check them out by clicking on my sig line. None of the mercs upgraded, but the trueviews are cool.
  • Options
    I have "darkside" coins in; 2/14 (economy), 3/8,(modern) 3/9, economy) I should at least have the 2/14 back!
  • Options

<< <i>Finally got my grades and trueviews today. You can check them out by clicking on my sig line. None of the mercs upgraded, but the trueviews are cool. >>

That 16-D is fantastic! Sooo much better than the flat-silver looking AG-03s out there.

Still waiting on my grades. Should be soon. Submitted 3/15 to Moderns, no TrueViews.
  • Options
    Thanks kiyote. I truely believe the 16-D is at least a VF 20 but I was unable to upgrade it. I hope to purchase one in AU58 in a couple of years. Meanwhile I have an 11 coin regular submission that was logged in on 4/2/2012 and a 9 coin economy submission that was logged in on 4/3/2012, all mercs with trueviews. Still no response. I don't believe that you are still waiting since 3/15/2012. That really seems like a long time.
  • Options
    Moderns just got bumped up to 25. I should be hearing something this week..
  • Options
    Wow that's got to be tough waiting this long. Not to rub salt in the wound, I just got my second submission in hand today that was logged in on 4/2/2012. It was a regular submission of 11 mercs with 11 trueviews for regrade. Two out of 11 upgraded. You can see some more cool trueviews under my sig line and under Deb's Dimes which is #16 in the same catagory. The 1928 is a crazy looking rainbow merc that upgraded along with the 26-D. I hope you get yours soon.
  • Options
    That '28 looks fantastic! Congrats on the upgrades, too!