Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

OK 1999-2000 Topps Gallery Print Plate Tim Duncan 1 of 1!

Serious Offers Only!! Selling!! Listed in Beckett as 1 of 1
WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32

Comments

• Oh, sweet Lord...frothing at mouth...can you give me a ballpark? Is it DEFINITELY not for trade?
  • 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    sounds like a card for duncangal
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • I would love it, and he did offer it to me, but unfortunately beyond my means right now image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • NO TRADING!!! OR WOULD HAVE TO BE A DEAL I CANT REFUSE!! AND NO BALLPARK! Just taking offers!!
    WANTED:

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    sounds like a good idea for a present for you duncangal image (a little hint to someone lol) image
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • OH Yeahimage Maybe I am talking to the wrong personimage QQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!
    WANTED:

• Is it like one of those blue-teal-black-yellow-cyan plates? Like came outta TSC?
    If so what color is it
  • Receiving in the mail next week will have more info then..
    WANTED:

• Card is sold!!
    WANTED:

• Man, 8kobe, Quasar is going to KILL you for getting him into this mess LOL
  • duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Just for the record, Hondo is being very nice and working out a deal for me. Q has nothing to fear, lol....wouldn't let him do it anyway.
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • lol.... she never lets me have any fun image
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Oh yeah?? Well honey, did I tell you what I saw at the jewelry store the other day??? You can have LOTS of fun!!!! imageimageimage
  • lmao!!! THere ya go Qimage
    WANTED:

• haha
    COLLECT:Shawn Marion,Morris Peterson,Tyson chandler,Eddie Griffin. CU REFS: 29 unique --- nymets20(2),funnyguy0015(3),tuneman,mich97champs,reddog,mike23(2),lilsun1,biggjc(3),thudfb(3),airjordan23(2),mightymouse,jason,uwftke26(2),gettinout(5),duncangal,epag64(3),kbryant,battiergasolduo,nodoubt64,Scott2141,kobecollector,lafrentz06,Sporto1633,pugsley(2),CoryZbinden,AI3fan,sonicsfan, fuzz86, injun01 , matrix31
    ebay feedback: 260+, 0 negs or nuetrals
    member of TR, CE, CD, CTF, TLR and more