Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Another Clown for your BBL !!!!!

Morning,

So I get my 85 Munchak PSA 10 last week, check and there are two others for Sale on E-Bay one for $500 and one for $299. Since I don't run a BIN museum I priced mine at $260 to sell.

Get this Monday night:

Dear thedutymon,

i can do $240.00, today, straight paypal to your account. just provide paypal ID, or send me a paypal money request and the deal is done. let me know, thanks bud.

- jwcards7609

So I say sure, end listing, send Invoice, and over the next two days send Invoice twice more and E-Mail once, absolutely no awswer!

Add to you BBL, I Did!!!

Neil

Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• Dang Neil, it looked like a good story until the no answer part! Added.
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    umm why didn't you wait for him to PP straight to your account?

Good for you.

• << <i>umm why didn't you wait for him to PP straight to your account? >>

Because after I answered sure, he sent back "Please send Money Request", and I didn't want to quibble over what he said, just wanted to Sell, so sent money request!!

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • maybe hes the dude selling the 500 buck card and didnt want the competition,, different ebay id, area?,, just a thought
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • handymanhandyman Posts: 5,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guy with the 500.00 card obviously doesnt check ebay.
  • That was such a great story.
  • Not sure what he did to p*ss me off, but he was already on my BBL
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak

• << <i>Not sure what he did to p*ss me off, but he was already on my BBL >>

Ahhhhh...............Validationimage Knew it couldn't just be me!

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
  • HallcoHallco Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may have been Sean Payton! image
  • eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    i hope this doesn't spoil tonight for you image, or is it a morning activity?

eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
    Ok, I'm still a tad confused, I suppose my question should have been
    why did you end the listing before the money was sent straight to your PP
    account? You were afraid that for the 30 seconds that his money was in transit someone
    else might have hit your bin?

Good for you.
  • CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    I end items all the time in anticipation of something offering me FMV for the card. Heck, sometimes I don't even list it, I wait for a random email asking me I have a certain item.

• << <i>Ok, I'm still a tad confused, I suppose my question should have been
    account? You were afraid that for the 30 seconds that his money was in transit someone
    else might have hit your bin? >>

#1 Of course I ended the item once a made a deal, I always do, that to me is called courtesy!

#2 And of course I also worry that "Murphy" will kick in and out of 1500 items that will be the one item that DOES sell in the next 30 seconds. And this was a very watched item for a BIN (7 Watchers), and I had had three previous offers which I had turned down from other E-Bayers, so really did think it could sell at any moment, but no matter what would still have ended the item as soon as I made a deal because I believe that's the right thing to do.

Oh and I finally relisted it today................Did you miss out? image

YeeHahimage

Neilimage

• << <i>i hope this doesn't spoil tonight for you image, or is it a morning activity?

eyebone >>

Afternoon,

No, that is an Evening Sport !!! And it Won't be Spoiled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YeeHah imageimageimage

Neil
  • JMDVMJMDVM Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Ok, I'm still a tad confused, I suppose my question should have been
    else might have hit your bin? >>

I've had that happen on something I sold as a BIN.
  • Thank you for sharing.
  • TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    Gentlemen, which brings me to my next point... don't smoke crack

Next time don't be so courteous.

Good for you.

• << <i>Gentlemen, which brings me to my next point... don't smoke crack

image >>

well put coming from the rapist
  • bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    the beast strikes back....if this clown isn't on your BBL, add him now!