Home Sports Talk
Options

Tebow might not being going to Ny...

I switched the link to an easier article
Oh boy...

"According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the deal between the Denver Broncos and New York Jets to send Tim Tebow to the Big Apple has hit a snag that could nullify the blockbuster trade."

Comments

• Options
    Afternoon,

Doesn't matter where he goes as long as its NOT Oakland !!!!!!!!!! The Dark Hole would eat him for breakfast !!!

YeeHaHimage

Neilimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>Afternoon,

Doesn't matter where he goes as long as its NOT Oakland !!!!!!!!!! The Dark Hole would eat him for breakfast !!!

YeeHaHimage

Neilimage >>

Its does matter where he goes. Us Browns fans dont want him.
    Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's
  • Options
    Tim's style would be best suited in Philadelphia. They run a similar offense at times with Mike Vick.
    He could be a back up for another two or three years until he is ready to be a more complete pocket passer.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Afternoon,

YeeHaHimage

Neilimage >>

Yesterday there was a rumor the Niners were interested. Thankfully Jed York threw cold water on that rumor quickly. We on the other side of the bay don't want him either. Let's just say if he ended up in the Bay Area his head would probably explode.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jacksonville needs someone to fill the seats. I hope Tebow goes there. He's a Floridian, isn't he?
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭

<< <i>Let's just say if he ended up in the Bay Area his head would probably explode. >>

The Bay's no stranger to athletes with strong religious beliefs.

SFG Jeremy Affeldt is pretty outspoken about his Christian faith (though not remotely to the degree that Tebow is).
    Napoleon Kaufman, once a popular RB with the Raiders in the 90s, ended up retiring young to become a full-time minister. He's got a church in the Bay Area.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Let's just say if he ended up in the Bay Area his head would probably explode. >>

The Bay's no stranger to athletes with strong religious beliefs.

SFG Jeremy Affeldt is pretty outspoken about his Christian faith (though not remotely to the degree that Tebow is).
    Napoleon Kaufman, once a popular RB with the Raiders in the 90s, ended up retiring young to become a full-time minister. He's got a church in the Bay Area. >>

Don't forget Steve Young. He did it the right way.

There is a gigantic difference between how Affeldt, Young and all those guys express their beliefs versus how Tebow does it. A huge difference.

I can just imagine how Tebow would try to deal with the Black Hole and how the Black Hole would reciprocate.
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭

<< <i>I can just imagine how Tebow would try to deal with the Black Hole and how the Black Hole would reciprocate. >>

You'd be surprised. The Black Hole is loyal. Heck, it took them a few years to catch on to the fact that JaMarcus Russell quit on Draft Day.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I can just imagine how Tebow would try to deal with the Black Hole and how the Black Hole would reciprocate. >>

You'd be surprised. The Black Hole is loyal. Heck, it took them a few years to catch on to the fact that JaMarcus Russell quit on Draft Day. >>

In the case of JaFatass it took the Black Hole until half way through the 2008 season to figure that out.
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    digicat and WTCG, regarding your comments on JaMarcus Russell:

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it is back on with the jets.
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook