Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Basketball and Player Set Collectors, 1991 Skybox Canadian Mini Question

It is my belief that this set only comes in the version released in Canada, and that there is not a separate, American version. I am not aware of any distinguishing charcteristic, other than that sometimes PSA doesn't write "Canadian" on the flip. However, in the Magic Johnson Master set they are listed as separate cards. Can anyone shed some light on this?
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    fujfuj Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure that this is just one of those situations where PSA catalogued and slabbed these cards inconsistently and there is only 1 actual version (at least that has been my assumption). In the Michael Jordan master set, the only card listed is the Canadian Mini.

• Options
    JasonM32JasonM32 Posts: 170 ✭✭

<< <i>I'm pretty sure that this is just one of those situations where PSA catalogued and slabbed these cards inconsistently and there is only 1 actual version (at least that has been my assumption). In the Michael Jordan master set, the only card listed is the Canadian Mini. >>

I agree. I was hoping they would correct this issue because I don't think there is a non-Canadian version of this. How can we get this changed?

Bernie Kosar collector

• Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Who is the contact person to bring this to PSA's attention?
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    JasonM32JasonM32 Posts: 170 ✭✭
    Cosetta?

Bernie Kosar collector