Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Unisquare.....

Seems to be getting a lot of attention but is anything actually selling? I like the format and a lot of inventory seems to being added daily.

Comments

• Options
    Scottiec2288Scottiec2288 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭
    alot of people complain about eBAY so this is another option.I check it out a few times a week but haven't bought anything yet, i'm only looking for a few cards and they haven't surfaced there yet.
  • Options
    I think unisquare is GREAT!

I opened a store and although Ive not sold anything yet, I love the fact that I can load up my store with EVERYTHING! Including the kitchen sink!

If nothing else its a great place for me to upload and showcase Everything I have to buy, sell or trade.

I'll be adding tons more items as time permits, so feel free to checkout my store

ALL AMERICAN HOBBIES

Some of the many cards I have already listed in my Unisquare Store.

imageimage
    1969 Topps Cards........................................................................................................................................1970 Topps Cards

imageimage
    imageimageimageimage
    1971 Topps Cards.................................................................................................................................................1972 Topps Cards

imageimageimageimage
    High Grade 1972 Sunoco Stamps

Im still in the procces of listing all the Sunoco Stamps. Then I will move on to 1973, 74,75,76 etc.. right into the 80's

John

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've sold a couple cards there. Both sales were to forum members. I was going to mention the free shipping and forum members discount but that may take this response into the Spam area so I won't. When you make a purchase you will just have to be pleasantly suprised.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    I placed a few BINs on UniSquare.

Since you can place a reserve price, I started one auction just to see what happens.
    It's actually a low-pop card with a VCP of approx $200. Curious to see if gets ANYWHERE close.
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    Just looked at the site....I like the idea of the 2% FVF if sold. Similar to sportlots, but has the chance to be a little larger if the traffic comes.

Problem with no listing fee, is that eventually you will get the people selling their 1987 Topps commons for a buck each cluttering up the listings. Still, it has potential
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone sooner or later is going to post something on that site that I am going to want to buy! image
  • Options
    Update:

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that UniSquare is now transitioned into a 100% free online marketplace and auction site. This means no listing fees AND no more commission or final value fees.

So tell everyone about it! Also, please link to our site from your websites, if possible, in order to help give us a boost in the search engines and Google, we'd greatly appreciate it!

Kind regards
    An alternative to eBay: UniSquare, for coins: USA Coin Book
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    Just out of curiosity and because I'm too lazy to check it out myself....if everything is free, how is the site making money?
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    Greetings mtcards,

We will be making our money on advertising revenue. There are no ads on the site just yet, but there will be once the traffic picks up a little more. We've found that the advertising will be enough to maintain the overhead costs and marketing, while the 0% fees will draw in more interest at the same time.

Let me know if there is anything else, I will be happy to help.

Kind regards
    An alternative to eBay: UniSquare, for coins: USA Coin Book
  • Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭
    Thanks