Home Sports Talk
Options

Buckeyes Baby !!

I know its Loyola but im still pumped just to watch this team play. I think you can throw the regular season out the window and the issues we had. We are going to dominate this tounry I think.

Dave
Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's

Comments

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice. Buckeyes not nearly as good a team as last year. Too many weaknesses to make a deep run. With their defence they can beat anyone in the tournament. With their problems on offense anyone they face after tonight is capable of beating them.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    I've got the Big 10 doing a lot in my bracket so they darn well better
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Diebler left a huge hole.
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    The most important fact from that game is that the spread was 18 and the final score was a 19 point difference.
    Al Michaels would have commented on that if we has working the game. Thanks for putting the starters back in Thad!

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    Man that was a tough one. Take a deep breath and on to the next tough one. They will all be tough ones until there's no more to play.

Ralph

• Options
    It was a tough game, when Gonzaga took the lead in the second I got a little scared. But we survived and next we might have an instate matchup with Cinci.

Drink up fellas its St. Patricks Day and the Buckeyes won!

Dave
  • Options

<< <i>Diebler left a huge hole. >>

Nah. So far they've gone as far as they did last year.
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    I like close games. Prepares for deep runs in the tournament! Go Bucks!
  • Options
    Up by 12, 1:15 left in the first half. Anyone else see a little scuffle in the latter part of the game if it continues to go like this. You can already see the frustration in the Cinci players.

GO BUCKS
  • Options
    My biggest fear towards the end of the first half was that some of those thugs would perpetrate some type of altercation. Buckeyes kept their composure through some bad calls and deliberate attempts to provoke confrontation. Poor start of the second half, maybe they thought the game was over. But a good finish. Buckeyes move on to another tough one.

Ralph

• Options
    Ok Ralph this is a big one. I got beers (yes with an s) in hand ready to cheer on the Buckeyes.

GO BUCKS!!
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    Final 4!!!
  • Options
    F U C & Ohio State
    South of Heaven...North of Canada
  • Options

<< <i>Would be nice. Buckeyes not nearly as good a team as last year. Too many weaknesses to make a deep run. >>

Wrong lol.
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OSU is in the zone- peaking at the right time

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be a good game next Saturday.
    If Ohio State wins, it will have still been a great year for KU. At the start of the year I never dreamed they would make it this far after all the players we lost.
    Taking out Roy Williams' Tar heels to get to the final four is amazing.

Good luck, looks like there are a lot of Ohio State fans here.
  • Options
    What the hell is going ongoing here. Come on guys.
  • Options
    I have no words for how pissed off I am. What a let down.
  • Options
    I cant believe how bad they played in the 2nd half. Thomas couldnt hit a broad side of a barn. They totally choked.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaron Craft reminds me of Brandon Inge of the Tigers. Fans love him but all he can do is play defense and play tough and be labeled hard nosed. The rest of his game is woefully inadequate. He can't drive, he can't pass, he can't shoot and he picks up his dribble way to early in an awkward high school manner. All of this was painfully obvious in the second half as things got tight. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    Yankees001Yankees001 Posts: 1,496
    buckeyes suck. Unfortunally I live in ohio, so you can trust me on this fact.

I always root for the non-ohio teams.

Dave