Home Sports Talk
Options

Who do you like for tourney upsets?

Harvard, Ohio U, and Memphis in the next round, watch out! image

Comments

• Options
    purduepetepurduepete Posts: 790 ✭✭✭
    Here's my list of lower seeds that I picked to win in the Round of 64: UConn, VCU, Xavier, St. Louis, NC St., and Purdue.
    Tom

Collecting: Topps 1952-79, Bowman 1952-55, OPC 1965-71, and Pre-War White Sox cards
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhh how I would love to see Ohio U beat Meat-chicken!! image
  • Options
    ddfamfddfamf Posts: 507 ✭✭
    The well-known one is K-State over Syracuse in the round of 32...although I'm not sure I totally agree with this sentiment.
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Here's my list of lower seeds that I picked to win in the Round of 64: UConn, VCU, Xavier, St. Louis, NC St., and Purdue. >>

Not surprised to see Purdue on your list. image

Of course, I concur!!!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Ohhhh how I would love to see Ohio U beat Meat-chicken!! image >>

I don't know why the committee is making us play Ohio a fourth time this year.image

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Who do you like for tourney upsets? >>

When a bottom seeded team beats a top seeded team.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Norfolk State, the #15 seed that beat #2 seed Missouri earlier today 86-84 is going to be [for the next news cycle at least] the "Cinderella" of the tournament.

I wonder if (ok when) "Dickie V" will pop up on the tube and start spouting off about some "Diaper Dandies" on Norfolk State.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Ohhhh how I would love to see Ohio U beat Meat-chicken!! image >>

I don't know why the committee is making us play Ohio a fourth time this year.image

MJ >>

Ouch. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Couldn't resist the cut and paste.

Looks like that michigan athletic department directive to refer to The Ohio State University as "Ohio" backfired. Ha-Ha (in a Nelson from the Simpson's voice)

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭
    Wow - Norfolk and Lehiegh??????