Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Interesting Twist to Shoshana coins :/

PALESTINIANS CLAIM ANCIENT JUDEAN SHEKEL AUCTIONED FOR $1.1 MILLION IS…PALESTINIAN

Text

One of the comments kinda true and fact:

Palestinians are Arabs from Jordon and other areas of the middle east. Yasar Arafat was an Egyptian. How can anyone take these clowns serious? Israel belongs to God, he gave the nations it’s borders first, and the Jews got theirs last. You don’t mess with the borders that God gave and Jerusalem was given to Yeshua. Try to take what belongs to him.

Comments

• Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭

• Options
    ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey - I would argue anything for a $1.1MM coin !
  • Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I am in Jerusalem Israel right now.....image
    I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Options
    oakcoinoakcoin Posts: 187 ✭✭

<< <i>PALESTINIANS CLAIM ANCIENT JUDEAN SHEKEL AUCTIONED FOR $1.1 MILLION IS…PALESTINIAN

Text

One of the comments kinda true and fact:

Palestinians are Arabs from Jordon and other areas of the middle east. Yasar Arafat was an Egyptian. How can anyone take these clowns serious? Israel belongs to God, he gave the nations it’s borders first, and the Jews got theirs last. You don’t mess with the borders that God gave and Jerusalem was given to Yeshua. Try to take what belongs to him. >>

Who's Yeshua? And what exactly are you saying? Your writing is kind of broken up.
    Not criticizing just trying to understand.
  • Options
    ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Oak I was simply reposting one of the comments - I did not pen it myself......