Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1994-95 Finest Baskeball Refractors

Any info on the SP refractors from this set ever released from topps? Any estimates on print run?

#102 Glen Rice CY
#104 Webber CY
#106 T Hardaway CY
#120 Webber
#155 Reggie Miller CY
(could be others but thats whats in latest beckett)

Comments

• Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    No print run help, but I can assure you that the Webber cards were extremely difficult to come by when this issue was hot. All of the cards on this list seemed to be much shorter printed than the rest of the set. I always wondered why this was, though the previous year's set had SP singles as well.
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    AlbertdiditAlbertdidit Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info The interesting thing is the 93-94 Webber is was listed as an SP also in an old beckett. There are so many more of those around than the 94-95. The 94-95 must be really scarce like you said.

• Options
    I have a Laphonso Ellis refractor from 93-94 year,, but none of what you have listed,, bradley regular and a isaiah rider,, they were htf in refractors in 94-95, i remember,, j
    imageimageimageimageimage