Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Show your collection...

Hello everyone! Picked up a bunch of new cards over the last few months and added scans to my site. Click on the link and check 'em out!

The JB Collection

If you have your collection online post a link...

Comments

• Options
    GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭
    Nice collection and well organized.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool.

I like your memorabilia section - some nice signed balls and stuff.

Well organized - I like the links there to your registry also!

Thanx for sharing. I'm not that organized - some day.
    Mike
  • Options
    MattyCMattyC Posts: 1,335 ✭✭
    Nice presentation; cool site.
  • Options
    YogiBerraFanYogiBerraFan Posts: 2,390 ✭✭
    Awesome!
  • Options
    JuggsJuggs Posts: 495
    Killer website.

• Options
    Scarlem21Scarlem21 Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the nice comments everyone! Feel free to post your links as well.
  • Options
    thekid8thekid8 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭
    Your sons ball is the best --- awesome!!!!!
    Gary Carter Fans check out www.thekid8.com

• Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome website, I would love to do that some day.
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a link but I got this shelf for 8.00 at a garage sale and have over time developed this display of boxes. The 1975 Came from 1970sToppss from his rip.
  • Options

<< <i>Hello everyone! Picked up a bunch of new cards over the last few months and added scans to my site. Click on the link and check 'em out!

That is one beautiful site. Now I want to do it. Thanks so much for sharing and for spiking my imagination.
  • Options
    vettfanaticvettfanatic Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Not a link but I got this shelf for 8.00 at a garage sale and have over time developed this display of boxes. The 1975 Came from 1970sToppss from his rip.
    image >>

Be careful there's a Dreadnok trying to steal your balls!!!! G.I.Joe was my favorite toys growing up.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Your sons ball is the best --- awesome!!!!! >>

+1

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    My hand stamped ball is my favourite for sure (that ball is now 3 years old, hard to believe!).
    Received some nice postcards yesterday that I sent to SGC last month, check out the 1913 Novelty Matty!
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    JB, really enjoyed your webpage. That's well done.
  • Options
    AWESOME stuff! You're going to inspire me to do this for my collection.
  • Options

Bumping my thread from 2012, my collection has changed a lot since then!

• Options
    TheMickTheMick Posts: 217 ✭✭✭

Awesome, I love it!!

• Options
    IndianaJonesIndianaJones Posts: 346 ✭✭✭

Jeff, So enjoyed viewing your collection in its on-line format. The colors of your items really show beautifully against the black background. Off the top of my head, really loved the horizontal Jean Beliveau postcard and the General Mills autographed Bobby Orr---gorgeous! I wish I had the knowledge to do what you've done. Regardless, thanks for sharing. ---Indiana Jones (Brian Powell)

• Options
    TheMickTheMick Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    edited December 3, 2016 4:17PM

@IndianaJones said:
    Jeff, So enjoyed viewing your collection in its on-line format. The colors of your items really show beautifully against the black background. Off the top of my head, really loved the horizontal Jean Beliveau postcard and the General Mills autographed Bobby Orr---gorgeous! I wish I had the knowledge to do what you've done. Regardless, thanks for sharing. ---Indiana Jones (Brian Powell)

He used a site called Imageevent.com. If it was free, I'd consider using it too. But if it were free, there would probably be ads all over the place.

• Options
    Eavdr10Eavdr10 Posts: 54 ✭✭✭

Nice collection.

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a fantastic varied group you have there. It's been quite some time since I've seen such a well varied group presented in such a professional manner. I especially liked the memorabilia section. So glad you resurrected this thread as it appeared before my joining this forum.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options

Thanks guys. The site costs $25.00 a year and is highly customizable. I scan everything with the lid up so I get a nice black frame around my cards. It gives them the illusion of floating on the black background I chose for my web pages.

• Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭

Really nicely done. I enjoyed it very much. Fantastic collection! I'm going to look into that site, looks like it's worth the $25.