Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

When did PSA separate the player sets into "Vintage" and "Modern"?

I just noticed this today. When did this occur? And why?
Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.

Comments

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least a month ago or so. As to why, when something is not broken, try to fix it anyway?
    DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    RobbyRobby Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

When they changed the format .............they left out the Lou Brock Master Set and Base Set off the Vintage list ????? I can not find it!!!!!
    Robbieimage
    Collect 1964 Topps Baseball
    1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    More than half of Brock's career was from 1970 and beyond, so he is in the modern. I was ok with the way it was, but if I would have broken it down it would have been this way:

Hall of Fame Players

Retired Non-Hall of Fame Players

Active Players

This would have kept the specific years out of it. Just my two cents.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • Options
    RobbyRobby Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

<< <i>More than half of Brock's career was from 1970 and beyond, so he is in the modern. I was ok with the way it was, but if I would have broken it down it would have been this way:

Hall of Fame Players

Retired Non-Hall of Fame Players

Active Players

This would have kept the specific years out of it. Just my two cents. >>

Collect 1964 Topps Baseball
    1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set