Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: Notre Dame legend Raghib "Rocket" Ismail signed photos and cards

I have several Raghib "Rocket" Ismail signed photos and cards available from my private signing from last year. You can see pics of the items being signed in my private signing thread on this forum.

The pics here are representative only (meaning that I have several of each one, the sig varies slightly, but all are great quality)

I have signed 8x10's of him in Notre Dame, Dallas Cowboys, and Oakland Raiders. I have signed trading cards of him in Notre Dame and Toronto Argonauts. Photos are $30 each delivered in US, cards are $15 each delivered in US. .All prices are NET via paypal.

The Notre Dame and Dallas photos are signed in gorgeous large, blue chisel tip sharpie. The Raiders photos are signed in black fine sharpie marker. The cards are signed in blue Staedtler marker.

Here's examples of the cards I have available:

Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Options
    Wow he's got an awesome signature.
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Wow he's got an awesome signature. >>

Yes, his full signature is gorgeous. However, if you meet him in person or at a free signing, you are only going to get "Rocket", not the full sig like pictured above.

Mike
  • Options
    Will do a package deal of one of each photo and one of each card for $75 net paypal in Continental US. That's the only discount I can give and is a great package price.

I can only offer a few of those as I'm almost out of the ND signed photos.

Mike
  • Options
    VNTANKER. Got your PM but can't reply because you don't have your PM enabled. Yes I have photos left. Send paypal to. Navarro@flash.net and I can ship out tomorrow. Will need your address as well
  • Options

New to CU. Always looking for ND signatures. Tried sending private message but don't know if it went through. Do you have any Rocket ND signed photos left ??