Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

February Group Sub Thread !!!!! Eagle Has Logged !!!

Evening,

We finally have Loggage !!!

Neil
Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Might have been sent on February 30th?? OH NO!! I think you may have crossed the space-time continuum!! image
  • Options

<< <i>Might have been sent on February 30th?? OH NO!! I think you may have crossed the space-time continuum!! image >>

Doh ! Slaps self in forehead !!!!

Anyway last Tues/Weds !!!

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Neil, Did this get logged in?
  • Options
    Evening,

Detailed Results:

Notice Left, March 01, 2012, 11:19 am, LONG BEACH, CA 90806
    Out for Delivery, March 01, 2012, 7:56 am, LONG BEACH, CA 90806
    Sorting Complete, March 01, 2012, 7:46 am, LONG BEACH, CA 90806
    Arrival at Post Office, March 01, 2012, 5:01 am, LONG BEACH, CA 90806
    Depart USPS Sort Facility, March 01, 2012, LONG BEACH, CA 90809
    Processed through USPS Sort Facility, March 01, 2012, 2:18 am, LONG BEACH, CA 90809
    Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, February 28, 2012, 10:00 pm, GRAND JUNCTION, CO 81505
    Dispatched to Sort Facility, February 28, 2012, 4:37 pm, NEW CASTLE, CO 81647
    Acceptance, February 28, 2012, 12:14 pm, NEW CASTLE, CO 81647

Not Yet !!!

I believe this is knocking on the door of my longest ever wait from acceptance to Log-In!!

Neil
  • Options
    Neil, you didn't label the outside of the box with the special you were submitting under, did you?

This is a classic case of not knowing what special the submission is, so they just continually put it to the back.

I sent two subs a week ago today. Both got logged on Friday.
  • Options
    Neil, you know I love you man image. It logs when it logs!
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options

<< <i>Neil, you didn't label the outside of the box with the special you were submitting under, did you?

This is a classic case of not knowing what special the submission is, so they just continually put it to the back.

I sent two subs a week ago today. Both got logged on Friday. >>

Morning,

And the Flip side of that argument is, PSA Shipper speaking "Another one that says Monthly Special, just throw it to the back we need to open all these boxes with no designation on the outside first cause they could be 5 day Subs !!"image

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
  • Options
    BenG76BenG76 Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭
    I called about my last submission on friday last week I believe. The lady told me they were around a week behind checking stuff in. Mine actually showed up late saturday evening on the PSA site. Now I hope I dont have to wait forever for them to Pop
  • Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    If your last delivery confirmation tracking status is this...

Notice Left, March 01, 2012, 11:19 am, LONG BEACH, CA 90806

That means they still haven't picked it up from the PO. Considering they rarely don't pick stuff up the same day... I'm willing to bet your package has been misplaced at the PO. If PSA has your package, the most recent USPS status should be "Delivered", not "Notice Left"
  • Options
    Neil, In all seriousness, I would call them. This is 14 days after delivery. There is a problem.
  • Options
    MOrning,

Nobody else, not even I picked this up til just now, that says Long Beach with the wrong Zip Code, Not Newport Beach, I used Paypal shipping I am going to have to do some research here!

Neil
  • Options
    Morning,

OK OK, I Screwed this up, some how when I typed in the address in Paypal to print the label I got dsylexsic and totally bunged it all up!! imageimageimage

I just got off the phone with Long Beach Post Office and have filed a Notice, they used the tracking number and the package was in limboland. It is going to be refered to a locater fixer within 24 hours, I have a confirmation number and they will be calling me to get confirmation to re-route it to where its is supposed to be to begin with. (I assume that this is because it is Insured and they can't have people calling up and just changing the address on packages any time they want to: I don't know how much of a hassle this will be, this still remains to be seen)

I apologise and don't know how this happened, but Sheiza happens, never had this happen in hundreds of packages to them. Once again sorry guys!!! My Bad image
    Neil
  • Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Everyone screws up. I just got my order logged in with this "Receive Hold"
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    Sent mine package, from the East Coast, on 2/28. It was logged on 3/09. Now the wait begins
  • Options
    Damn, that sucks
  • Options
    I have no loggage from

Delivered
    March 05, 2012, 1:28 pm
    NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92660
  • Options

<< <i>I have no loggage from

Delivered
    March 05, 2012, 1:28 pm
    NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92660 >>

Thanks, I wish that made me feel a little bit better, hopefully I only delayed it a few days I hope!!

Neil
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Did you do the shipping label on a Thursday?

------
    stupid print dots

• Options

<< <i>Did you do the shipping label on a Thursday? >>

imageimageimage
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any word on the package?
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    I read the first page.
  • Options
    Morning,

TTT

Neil
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    Has the sub been logged?
  • Options
    Morning,

Today hopefully???

Neil
  • Options
    Any news on loggage? Please update us until loggage has taken place.
  • Options
    Morning,

Nope, nothing, nada.......................

Neilimage
  • Options
    TTTTTT

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
  • Options
    LOL, one month later, can't wait to do the bar at Baltimore!
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    Lots of poppage lately. How about some pop!