Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO REPORT A BAD TRADER ON BECKETT.COM

A guy named Joseph Jones from Verona, NJ ripped me of my Sosa Leaf RC. Is there an email address that I can report to?
Refs & Trade Page

Some wants:
49er Autos
Owens 96 Refractors
Garcia 99 Leaf R&S
89 UD R. Johnson
ANY Arod RCs
ANY Roy Williams
OKLAHOMA SOONERS

Comments

• Options
    you can try and email Customerservice@beckett.com but they (Like CU) will do absolutely nothing..99% of the time they don't even respondBeckett is the most unsafe trade site there is out there..at least here and on the yahoo groups etc..There are message boards where bad traders can be posted..Beckett has nothing to curb ripoff artists so they thrive there..image
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options

<< <i>A guy named Joseph Jones from Verona, NJ ripped me of my Sosa Leaf RC. Is there an email address that I can report to? >>

Do you ever look in the "Trader-Info" forum on Beckett. He's been posted as a bad trader for a while.

http://www.beckett.com/iforum/view.asp?mode=viewtopic&topicID=12432&forumID=18&catID=4&forumPageNo=1

Others who have been ripped off by him.

Joseph Jones
    71B Linn Drive
    Verona, NJ 07044
    testsect@aol.com

• Options
    I've shared this Beckett nightmare with the board before But i'll tell it one more time...About a year ago I made a trade with a guy on Beckett he had quite a few refs,We had amade 2 small previous trades ($10 inserts)...So I agreed to trade him a Vince Carter feel the game for a Shaq auto..

Well, he ripped me..I emailed him many ,many times telling him to finish the deal or return my card..He stopped respondinmg ..I then emailed Beckett and made a complaint..No response from them..I continued to email him..Then one day I Finally got an email from beckett..I was shocked when I opened and it said he had complained about my emailing him over the deal..That beckett had 0 tolerance for "harrassment" and if I did'nt stop emailing him they would suspend my user privledges

Way to go Beckett..
  • Options
    Auto'? Beckett has a Trader Info forum???..Wheres it at (In what section?)
  • Options
    Well, they need to have 0 tolerance for rip offs.
  • Options
    Wow, they do have forums!!...When did they launch those??
  • Options
    They've always had forums. It was in newsgroup format years ago and now its a message board.