Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Outstanding Neil Armstrong signature for sale or trade for tough signed rookies

I'm offering this beautiful Neil Armstrong signature for sale. Stationary has two horizontal folds as shown in scan. Signature is a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. $1200 net paypal plus shipping or, in order to keep this appropriate for the buy/sell/trade SPORTS section, I would also be willing to trade for nice HOF signed rookie cards that I still need. To give you some idea of cards I still need signed: 1948 Leaf Hal Newhouser, 1952 Topps Hoyt Wilhelm, 1952 Topps Eddie Mathews, 1949 Bowman Roy Campanella, 1939 Playball Ted Williams, autographed T206, T202 Hall of Famers, George Mikan autographed rookie, Pete Maravich autographed rookie, etc. I offer the best guarantee on the web. Guaranteed to pass PSA/DNA or JSA or I would refund your purchase price AND standard authentication fee. If the person you are buying from won't offer that, perhaps you should consider shopping elsewhere.

This is one of the most coveted living autographs. This piece would be phenomenal if it was made into a typescript of Armstrong's famous quote: "That's one small step for man; one giant leap for mankind." If you want that done and don't trust yourself to do it, I can do it for you for an additional $50 fee.

Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Armstrong has been sold and paid for. Enjoy the Armstrong Jason!

Mike
  • Options
    a lil' bump to note that this auto, along with a tough Michael Collins and Buzz Aldrin are up as a package from Apollo 11 mission up now at REA which is going for a very reasonable price ($500, I paid about $1500 for all before Armstrong passed away) and ending today. All JSA certified. Thought that the board here might like a bargain:

http://bid.robertedwardauctions.com/bidplace.aspx?itemid=34690

Thanks!
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>a lil' bump to note that this auto, along with a tough Michael Collins and Buzz Aldrin are up as a package from Apollo 11 mission up now at REA which is going for a very reasonable price ($500, I paid about $1500 for all before Armstrong passed away) and ending today. All JSA certified. Thought that the board here might like a bargain:

http://bid.robertedwardauctions.com/bidplace.aspx?itemid=34690

Thanks! >>

I went ahead and jumped in to the bidding. Would be hapoy to get it back

Mike
  • Options
    Hey Mike, I hope you do. Will take the sting out of that way below market value price. image