Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

What should i do?

i had 10.20 in paypal
and i had to pay 5+1 s/h to someone for an auction

accidently, i typed in 5 + 6 so it's sending 11

since i don't have $11 in there, it's transfering funds from my bank account which i DO NOT WANT TO DO!

what can i do?
i emaile dthe person who i'm sending it to and told him to DENY the payment and that i will send the CORRECT one right away then

i can't cancel the payment either it looks like
I NEED 01-02 RCs of ZACH RANDOLPH!!

Ebay ID: mysteryman152

"Kid, get off me! Go back to school"

eat this, nikobe

Comments

• Options
    No , You cant! give me your email address and I will paypal you the $1 so you do not over draw.
  • Options
    Its to late its already coming out of his account.
    Unless the guy clicks refund.. which he has 5 days to do, but I think the money will still come out of your acct and be in your paypal account.

hi
  • Options
    BTW you could put a stop payment on it at your bank but that would cost between $15-$30 so you probably dont want to do that.
    hi
  • Options
    That is the problem with Paypal, they should give you a 1 to 5 minute period where you can revoke the payment. Something like that.
    hi
  • Options
    agreed , I sent a payment. The never accepted it and I still could not get my money. It took a month before the agreed to sell me the card for the winning bid.
  • Options
    If you go to history you might be able to cancel the payment the payment. Look under the action column. I do agree with the problem on Paypal if the receiver doesn't accept the payment you have to wait 30 days before you get the money back. Also when someone accidently sends a payment to the wrong email hopefully the person receiving the payment will be nice enough to send your money back.
  • Options
    the guy denied it after i emailed him.

but it's still transfering money from my bank account!

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    Dude how come you aint in school?....Can't you just transfer the 80 back in your bank acct.??
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options
    no school today

it's not 80, it's 11, but it still sucks that paypal doesn't let you cancel!

eat this, nikobe