Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anybody deal with Joe Ridzy?

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
He's an expert in error's and varieties,also a very nice gentleman and knowledgable.He taught me about error's and varieties.Nice guy!

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, and everything you say is true, I've known him since my earliest days in CONECA and he's always been generous and knowledgable.

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    He got a bad rap on the discovery of the 1956 s cent!image

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    georgiacop50georgiacop50 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭✭
    Great guy! He used to work for Chicago Coin Co, then opened his own shoppe in LaGrange, IL. Now his shop is in Countryside, IL.

If you look in the Coneca files you'll see his name everywhere as he has discovered quite a few nice varieties.
  • Options
    Yeah,Joe's new location has himself in a pickle.Good spot,but about two years after joe moved in, one of those "We buy Gold" shops moved in.Right directly across from Joe. Man,what nerve of some people!On account of that,Joe now has to open his shop on Monday's. He used to be closed on Monday's.image

• Options
    koynekwestkoynekwest Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep-a good guy! I purchased several doubled die Roosevelts and Washingtons very reasonably off him years ago.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file