Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1977 Topps Star Wars Stickers

Is anybody on the boards the owner of the new #1 set?

Banshee has taken over the top spot with an absolutely unbelievable set. I have been collecting this set for years, and have been away for awhile, and saw it today.

Their weighted GPA is off the charts, and anyone familiar with the difficulty of this set will appreciate how big a collecting accomplishment this is.
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    72skywalker72skywalker Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭
    I have all of mine still raw. They would probably grade between 7 and 8 for all. I am still looking for a 1977 General Mills sticker set raw though.
    Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 231 ✭✭
    banshee is only building 2 star wars sticker sets on the psa set registry it looks like.
    very interesting
    goal is to build my 1962 topps mars attacks set psa gpa 8.25.
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    It is intriguing that a person with no other sets on the registry would settle on two sets of these stickers.
    I can't overemphasize how incredible that GPA is, and on the 50th anniversary of Wilt's 100 point game.
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    captfischcaptfisch Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    I can't believe how good that set is as well, heck, his #2 set is awesome. Just in case he actually comes to the forum, I'm looking to get his spare PSA 9 #1, 3, 21, and 29 from the second set if he's interested.

Captfisch
  • Options
    ColleSystemColleSystem Posts: 512 ✭✭
    It looks as if there is a 10 of the Darth Vader #7 sticker. Always the one I wanted as a 10. Not sure who has it.

My sets:
    1977 Topps Star Wars - "Space Swashbucklers"
  • Options
    captfischcaptfisch Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    Anybody know how to get in touch with Banshee of the #1 set? I would really like to try and buy some of his spares if possible. Thanks much all!

captfisch