Home Sports Talk
Options

The Hammering Hebrew sinks to new lows

Wow Now we have seen it all...

Braun had the gaul to indirectly accuse the collector of tampering with his results....

This guy has to be the biggest piece of garbage playing in the MLB.....

He just hung himself in the court of public opinion.....

Comments

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hung jury. I'm not ready to hang him. Is he speaking falsely when he says his results were the highest ever and it's not even close. No evidence he bulked up. Maybe he bought placebos. I did not know he was Hebrew. Does that make him more guilty?
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    Not only that, but apparently he's a dirty furriner - OP claims he is from Gaul

Cheese eatin test dodger
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    They should check Pujols next.
    Good for you.
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭

<< <i>They should check Pujols next. >>

Pujols is on Super Atomic Space Steroids. They'll be able to test for that in 200 years.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options

<< <i>They should check Pujols next. >>

Can't wait for HGH testing and watch his numbers fall.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed about Pujols, too bad they cant go back and check out Griffey as well
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hung jury. I'm not ready to hang him. Is he speaking falsely when he says his results were the highest ever and it's not even close. No evidence he bulked up. Maybe he bought placebos. I did not know he was Hebrew. Does that make him more guilty? >>

Yeah, somehow BOTH of his samples came up positive for synthetic testosterone without ever being tampered with but he did nothing wrong. Uh huh.

Tabe
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    i have no respect for Braun anymore...
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep that was the worst. Throwing the test collector under the bus. He claims there were dozens of Fedex offices open near the stadium during the weekend. What he fails to mention is that none of those locations comply with the test delivery requirements (e.g., drop boxes, Kinkos non-Fedex owned facilities, etc).
  • Options
    lanemyer85lanemyer85 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭
    I dunno, Braun seems like a reasonable fellow. The narrative of his presser dealt with standing up for the "wrongfully accused" and promptly wrongfully accused a lab tech of the same exact thing.
  • Options

<< <i>I dunno, Braun seems like a reasonable fellow. The narrative of his presser dealt with standing up for the "wrongfully accused" and promptly wrongfully accused a lab tech of the same exact thing. >>

By most accounts from current players and managers, Braun is an arrogant douche and just jumped off death row thanks to a technicality.

Sample administered by an independent doctor with years of experience with these samples and delivered to testing station in the same UNTAMPERED container it left in. Braun is guilty as hell and has done nothing but further destroy his reputation by denying it and trying to blame his mistakes on everyone else.