Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Im Not A Pack Collector But This Is SEXY

Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the seller, it certainly is!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    That is some serious cabbage for Cliff Harris, and he is only on the back
    Scoreboard Malfunction
  • Options
    psychumppsychump Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭
    One hundred million active viewers and he can't clean under his nails image
    Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'
  • Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    This one is pretty tempting.

Any doubters on the legitimacy of the auction? Speak now...
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could grade "well above a 9 no doubt about it"! I am guessing a 13.

Joe
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the price. Id wait for the next one that is authenticated. Just my -.02
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>For the price. Id wait for the next one that is authenticated. Just my -.02 >>

+.01
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>For the price. Id wait for the next one that is authenticated. Just my -.02 >>

+.01 >>

+.07
    =
  • Options
    you have to be out of your mind to spend $800 for that without a psa slab....
    Rick Probstein
    Ebay Store:
    Probstein123
    phone: 973 747 6304
    email: rickprobstein1@gmail.com

Probstein123 is actively accepting CONSIGNMENTS !!
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭

<< <i>you have to be out of your mind to spend $800 for that without a psa slab.... >>

A Walter Payton rookie cello graded by PSA has been THE PACK I WANT TO OWN.

Jose, had a PSA 9 for $799.95. I offered 600.00 and it was auto declined.

He sold it the same night for $700.00. I wasn't too far off.

I saw a PSA Payton 8 sell for a little over $400.00 around Christmas time so I will just be patient.

With all that said, I would not pay $400.00 for this cello pack.

His feedback is 98%, it is not authenticated and I prefer just wait it out.

** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    Hello 80's how you been? $830.00 is alot for this pack, its even more when you look at this 98% feeback. 13 negatives on some large ticket items. I would run fast and far from this guy.
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hello 80's how you been? $830.00 is alot for this pack, its even more when you look at this 98% feeback. 13 negatives on some large ticket items. I would run fast and far from this guy. >>

Been great, yeah I am with you. I will continue to wait it out.
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. I imagined something completely different from the title. I'm an avid collector but I can think of a different description for a baseball pack. I can think of quite of few other things that I would call sexy. But hey, you got me to look. image
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

<< <i>Hmmm. I imagined something completely different from the title. I'm an avid collector but I can think of a different description for a baseball pack. I can think of quite of few other things that I would call sexy. But hey, you got me to look. image >>

• Options
    or is this more your taste

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What ever floats your boat.
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.