Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Ok when stopping an auction on ebay how do you cancel bids?

I have an auction on ebay that I have agreed on a price through an email. I was wondering how to cancel the auction.. Any help would be appreciated... thanks
WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32

Comments

• Options
    Click on 'Services' at top of Page, Then click on 'Buying and Selling', Scroll down The page and you will see al link on Right side for "Cancel Bids On My Item'. Click the Link and you will need to verify your password again, and then you will be taken to the page to cancel the bid.
    It is going to ask you to put a small explaination for the cancellation, Please do not tell them what you put here, make up something else, or use one of the excuses Ebay will suggest as you proceed.
    Don't forget that after you cancel all the bids you still need to go and cancel the auction itself, or someone else will bid on it and you have to start all over again.
    To cancel the Auction, go to 'Services'. then 'Buying and Selling', and then directly below the bid cancellation link is the cancel my auction Link.
    Hope this helps.

This Is My Gem Mint Collection

myemailaddress
  • Options
    thanks man I appreciate itimage
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32