Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Football Rip run starting with Bonus chance.

Looking to finish off the unopened football boxes I opened up two weeks ago. I currently have 24 lots of a pack run that includes 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 1987 1988 for a total of 10 unopened packs straight from fresh boxes (many from BBC exchance)......
and to sweeten the deal, I have randomly inserted some bonus packs in 10 of the 24 lot runs.

So 10 of the 24 lots will have one of the following Topps football bonus pack(s) as a surprise.

1. 1977
2. 1977
3. 1981
4. 1984
5. 1986
6. 1979
7. 1979
8. 1979
9. 1982, 1983(2)
10. 1985 (2)

Cost- pay via paypal shipping is on me.
$85/one run
$80 each for three or more
Additional 1977 Topps bonus pack for any person that buys 5 runs.
First come, first serve

Shane

1. howard
2. Scottc
3. Scottc
4 Scottc
5. Tony
6 Micone
7 Micone
8 Micone
9 bballjunkie
10 SSollars
11 SSollars
12 SSollars
13 Shu4040
14 Peter

I have added this to this forum because "expert Handyman" has told me that this was in the wrong forum.

Shane
Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases

Comments

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>Guess you forgot

2nd try on wrong form

Correct form. Great job. 3rd time is a charm but we will have to see then I guess

First time they were your cases. Now they are boxes "many from BBCexchange" >>

These seem like Red Flags, anyone dealt with this person, I might be interested in 5 lots.
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    blee1blee1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭
    I was in the basketball rip, everything worked out fine.
    Skips PSA Exchange
    Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
    1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
    1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)
  • Options
    Morning,

Can't vouch for the Football but he has a great record going so far, bought 3 runs of the 77-80 Basketball packs and they were all legit, beautiful packs (Clean and New, if I did the Pack subbing thing they would have all been worth sending in), pulled many stars, sending in 18 to PSA for grading. Nothing but positive so far, the only thing I will say is as somebody else pointed out you can actually purchase the Football pack run from BBCE for a tad cheaper, but with shipping (He didn't charge on the Basketball, BBCE does), its probably works out about the same or so.

Just my 2cents

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Neil and Blee1 for going to bat in my defense. I did not think the pricing was out of line but I did discount the price if you bought more than 3 in addition to that I have thrown in some packs for free as a fun thing. I am positive anyone who buys from me will not be disappointed in the quality or my service.

Shane
  • Options
    Had a great talk with Shane, he sent me pics of some of his unopened, I really want some of his 60's and 70's stuff!!

He also has perfect feedback on EBay with 5,000 transactions.

I'll take 3 lots.

Thanks,
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    thanks Mike. I will put you down and it was nice talking with you too.

Shane
  • Options
    ssollarsssollars Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭
    I've had successful transaction(s) with Shane as well.

Still debating on whether to jump in on some more of these...

Scott
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Morning,

Can't vouch for the Football but he has a great record going so far, bought 3 runs of the 77-80 Basketball packs and they were all legit, beautiful packs (Clean and New, if I did the Pack subbing thing they would have all been worth sending in), pulled many stars, sending in 18 to PSA for grading. Nothing but positive so far, the only thing I will say is as somebody else pointed out you can actually purchase the Football pack run from BBCE for a tad cheaper, but with shipping (He didn't charge on the Basketball, BBCE does), its probably works out about the same or so.

Just my 2cents

Neil >>

+1

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    The cards I pulled from the basketball rip were outstanding. Packs were totally legit and the '77s I pulled were high grade including a Parrish RC and Kareem. Check out the scans in the basketball rip post.
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    I'll take one run. Thanks!
  • Options
    Got you down. Thank you
  • Options
    bump to fill the other 15. Would like to have this done so I can ship out the boxes. I have packaged up 24 lots in boxes and the random bonus packs have been inserted. Once I fill the 24 on the list I will let each of pick your boxes.
  • Options
    Looking for others that might be interested. I will be collecting money tomorrow on this for those that have signed up.

thanks
  • Options
    ssollarsssollars Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭
    Shane, go ahead and put me down for three runs, I just can't resist!

I think I need help image

Scott
  • Options
    shu4040shu4040 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    fine! i'll take one, thanks image
  • Options
    Got you both down. Thank you for buying from me once again. I hope you guys get some awesome rookies.

Shane
  • Options
    Would love to hear some results and who got some bonus packs. Please share your experience.
  • Options
    I was lucky enough to get one of the bonus 1977 packs. Thanks! Unfortunately, I am initially inclined to keep them sealed but will let the board know if I change my mind. Thanks again!
  • Options
    That is awesome that you got one of the 1977 Topps packs in your lot. I was hoping to see some sweet pulls from this. Anyone else......
  • Options
    got my run, opened them all in a drunken fit this weekend. no major hits, did get a nice 78 Payton highlights card, and a solid 85 Elway.

• Options
    I still have 11 more boxes and no one has told about a big hit yet.
    Shu4040 any chance you are getting drunk next week and want another box???? image
  • Options
    Bump for a multiple thread seller who can't read
  • Options
    Any interest for some packs?
  • Options
    vettfanaticvettfanatic Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    It doesn't look like this rip ever got all filled up. If the remaining pack runs are still available i'll take one.

Thanks
    Jeff
  • Options
    Just received my football packs in the mail today. I was lucky enough to get a bonus 1986 pack so it's a complete run from 1978-1988. 11 total packs. The packs look gorgeous, but still are all going to have to get ripped. I will post pictures later tonight of whats inside. Here's a picture of the packs all lined up.

Thanks Shane

Jeff

• Options
    Just got done ripping all the packs. All the cards were very nice, but not too many big hits. The 1984 pack was by far the best with the Marino and Dickerson rookies. Unfortunately the centering on the Marino didn't cooperate. The 1985 pack had a beutifully centered Elway, but the gum decided to stick to it and sorta leach through bubbling the front. Damn. Overall i'm very happy and had a lot of fun!!

Jeff

• Options
    Jeff,
    Glad you had fun and it yielded a couple of rookies. Let me know if you want another. I think there are nine boxes left.

Shane
  • Options
    I will take one run. Get me the info.

Jason
  • Options
    Still have 8 boxes left if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    Payment sent. Thanks

Jason