Home Sports Talk
Options

NASCAR -- 200 Gallons Of Jet Fuel Meets A 200 Mile An Hour Car

...and BOOM.

anyone see it? Ill post a video when I find one. AMAZING!!
Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's

Comments

• Options
    ga5150ga5150 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭
    This has been one screwed up Daytona 500 from the delays to this jet truck incident. I keep waiting for a fight to break out on the track from all the drivers standing around talking while the cleanup is going on.
  • Options
    The guys trying to clean up the spill keep sliding down the track.
  • Options
    Man if they get back going, the last laps should be fun
    Scoreboard Malfunction
  • Options
    Danica's care looks bad. Im not a Nascar fan anymore really but I got nothing else to watch. I dont know if they will get this finished or not.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    We all know that except for the core of most loyal fans, everybody else watches auto racing hoping to witness one and only one thing: big spectacular crashes. Were TV ratings off? Slick up the track and problem solved.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    fell asleep waiting for the restart.
  • Options

<< <i>We all know that except for the core of most loyal fans, everybody else watches auto racing hoping to witness one and only one thing: big spectacular crashes. Were TV ratings off? Slick up the track and problem solved. >>

They said on the radio today that the rating where thru the rook after the Ka-Boom. People wanted to see it
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    Pacific Time zone folks who thought they were DVR-ing House and Alcatraz were "thrilled" to see then end of the race!

glad nothing serious as far as injuries, never seen anything like that happen before.
  • Options
    As best I can figure the only thing Montoya hasn't hit in his career is the pace car.

Ron

Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.