Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: Most current Greysheet as possible. Must have Indian & Lincoln Cent and Morgan Dollar prici

Please tell me the most current Greysheet you have with the type of coins that I've requested included, and of course, how much you want for it.
Thanks
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not buy the one time sheet on the greysheet site?
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to be ugly, but Buy a copy and download it, CDN forbids copying of the greysheet for (others to use) or re-sale
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy and cheap to buy........image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and about half price if you buy the most recent back issue (one week old for Morgans & one month old for the Indian/Lincoln cents). In most cases, the prices changes going one issue back aren't very significant.
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Why not buy the one time sheet on the greysheet site?

But will it have the exact type coins I'm asking about? I don't want to pay to download it and then it not have what I want.

And no, I didn't ask anyone to copy one for me, but I only want the prices for the coins I have. I'm wanting to bring myself up to date and then probably wont look at it again for 6-9 months. I don't want to subscribe.

Thanks
  • Options
    I don't see anywhere on their site that I can buy a one timer. What am I missing?
  • Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    greysheet.com

enter user ID and password (or create an account).

Page will now say "Welcome XXXXX" at the top.

Click on the box in the upper right that says "To Purchase a CDNi Newsletter".

Click on the "Buy Now' button to the left of each newsletter and it will add it to your shopping cart. You will need to buy the Monthly Supplement (Feb 2012, $6.49) for the cents and the Greysheet (2/24/12, $4.99) for the Morgans. If you want to verify what coins are included, click on specific title under the "Publication (Click on link for details)" column.

Follow the instructions to pay and download.

Done.
  • Options
    Thanks to all for your help with this. I've really fallen out of the numismatic loop and just want to bring my collection up to date with regards to value.

Thanks