Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Yet another Modern Crap Registry Set....

I know, I know.

Running along now.....image

Elizabeth !! Proof Type Set.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice CAM/DCAM frostiness happenin' there. The crown impressed me but I also like the color on the penny. And the halfpenny- wow- I've never seen one in CAM.

That might be modern, but it ain't crap, by a longshot! image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    WWWWWW Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    Whomever told you coins like these are modern crap is full of crap. Great looking set, John.
  • Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely presented set. I really like the VIP proof Shilling.
  • Options
    Thanks again folks.

Yes, the series I concentrate on have been called "modern crap"-if not directly by innuendo from a few here. But it really doesn't bother me.

I'm having fun trying to track down the best I can afford and building the sets for our grand kids.

20 years from now, when I'm gone and they try to sell, maybe they won't be "modern crap" any longer at that point.

In any case, at least I won't be around to catch the flack image
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Modern crap" can often be a term of endearment, too, y'know. Sorta like "you suck" is around here. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Nice set you have there.

Ron

Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.
  • Options
    Please send me all of your Perth mint pre-decimal proofs, which you apparently consider to be crap.

InforaPenny