Home Precious Metals
Options

Best place to find Kookaburra's?

bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
I have an album I started when silver was about this price last year. I got some for around $7-10 over spot. Then silver went up and then back down. But the premiums have stayed up. They generally are about $15 over spot(sometimes more!) right now from what I've seen. Is there some sort of kookaburra craze I don't know about or what? I'd like to finish my album, need 12, but I'd rather have 2 generic rounds(almost) for the price of one kook.
Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times

Comments

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In gum trees?

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    I bought all mine on Ebay, but luckily when silver was cheaper.
    Becky
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    HAHA! And yes, I got the one's I have now off Ebay as my local place doesn't carry the dates I need or asks $60 when they do. Ebay is crazy prices though. I've seen some sell for $70+!!! And those were 2000-2010 dates!
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • Options
    bigmarty58bigmarty58 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM Sent
    Enthusiastic collector of British pre-decimal and Canadian decimal circulation coins.