Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FS; Morgan Silver Dollar Hoard - 642 Total

Hi All,

Edit 2-23 -- Inventory completed. 468 Unc 1887 to 1977 and 174 Circulated ef & better 1878 to 1935.
Email me for a list.

I deal in currency not coins. Visit my website and you will see. I just received a Morgan Silver Dollar Hoard I am sorting now. It has not been touched in 25-30 years or more.

I'll guess over 500 Morgan Silver dollars, as I said, I just started going through them. I have all years 1878 to 1921 and it appears to be most mint marks also. Most of them are uncirculated, some in bank bags, several rolls and a lot in cans, jars and plastic bags.

I also have Indian & wheat cents including one 1922 plain, buffalo nickles, merc & Roosevelt dimes, all loose and in books. Mostly circulated.

I know it all about grade but if you are interested in a quantity of these, email me your sight unseen offer (we can adjust the prices later) with the quantity, years and mints you are interested in and I'll scan them after I take inventory and email them to you.

Also, if you are interested in French Gold 20 Francs coins, I have these also. Send offer on these also with quantity wanted. I have quite a few of them.

PLEASE SEND THIS VIA EMAIL AND NOT THRU PM... My email -- Don@QualityCurrency.com

Also, please be patient, I have several days of work sorting these.... I will get back to you as soon as I can...

Thanks,
Don
Thanks and have a nice day,
Don
www.QualityCurrency.com

Comments