Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1980 Topps set for sale on Ebay

It looks like another 1980 collector has decided to put his set up on ebay. The Bedell Collection is loaded with 10s but I don't know if he'll get the 19k I think he is asking. He might do better parting some out on these boards and then listing others on Ebay but I don't know if he is looking to dump as a whole or if he can't get what he wants maybe he will just sit on it. I already sent him a private message and maybe if some other guys do as well he might be willing to work something out with a few of us. Who knows?!?
1959 Topps baseball registry (master and basic)
1980 Topps baseball registry (master and basic x 3)
1975 Topps baseball registry

Comments

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to get a few of his cards. I really would like to get the #9 Steve Braun PSA 10 (2/0).

Who is he on these boards?

Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    I don't know if he even pays attention to these boards or not but I did the "contact" member from his registry page. I remember contacting him before about a few of his cards but he wouldn't deal so now maybe things have changed. BTW, I meant to put this under the 1980 thread but screwed up and made it a new post. I doubt anyone outside the 1980 registry has much interest but you never know. You should contact him as well. Good luck!
  • Options
    I got a response from him through eBay, and he stated that he doesn't want to piece it out right now. Trying to sell whole.

Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    VCP on the cards he has is $11,485.50 Doubt he will get that 19K he is asking for
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    He has 2 cards I need... would be nice to see a breakup
    Positive Transactions:
    Stooge
    jamesgotpoorman
    calaban7
    ddfamf
    theczar
    ShootyBabitt
    hoopguru33

Always looking for:

1960-present Topps Red Sox in PSA 9+
    Topps All-Star Rookies in PSA 9+
    Dennis Eckersley PSA 10's
  • Options

<< <i>He has 2 cards I need... would be nice to see a breakup >>

Ya he has 526 PSA 10's and I have 253, so he has a little more than 2 that I need! image

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I would love to get a few of his cards. I really would like to get the #9 Steve Braun PSA 10 (2/0).

Paul. >>

Bedellsonics. He doesn't post very much.
  • Options
    He adjusted his set for sale, as he delisted 17 cards he must have sold off to someone.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    Also, if you look under his heading, in asterisks it says individual cards coming to auction soon so maybe everybody will get a crack at them after all!!
  • Options

<< <i>I would love to get a few of his cards. I really would like to get the #9 Steve Braun PSA 10 (2/0).

Paul. >>

Looks like he has started listing some cards on Ebay! Some opening bid/BIN reasonable others a little high but with what 4SC has been getting you can't fault a guy for trying to make a few bucks. I haven't seen any scans on his listings but from what I can tell most of his stuff is "newer Label" 10s. In a private message he told me he was NOT selling any of his KC Royals cards which is too bad because I really wanted one in particular! It looks like he is selling Dodgers, Red Sox and Phillies for now. Good luck to anybody wishing to pick some up!
  • Options

<< <i>Looks like he has started listing some cards on Ebay! Some opening bid/BIN reasonable others a little high but with what 4SC has been getting you can't fault a guy for trying to make a few bucks. I haven't seen any scans on his listings but from what I can tell most of his stuff is "newer Label" 10s. In a private message he told me he was NOT selling any of his KC Royals cards which is too bad because I really wanted one in particular! It looks like he is selling Dodgers, Red Sox and Phillies for now. Good luck to anybody wishing to pick some up! >>

My thought exactly. I would love the #9 card and his 2 pop (1/0) cards, but I will not be paying moon money for them. I bought Doug Rau for something like $7 delivered, and he wants $25-$30. Thats on the "High end". I believe he sold 1 card as of this writing and will have to adjust some of his prices. We shall see.

Paul.

Later, Paul.