Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Anthony Mason screwing up the Bucks?

I think he did. Ernie is talking about getting Scott Williams back!image Tell me what you guys think of Anthony.

Comments

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    I don't think he's screwing up the Fukks, er I mean the Bucks image Mase has actually helped out the team tremendously since his arrival there and I would hold on to him. He has some playoff experience as well, (that's if they make it in the playoffs)...who was left out? Raptors, Pacers, or Bucks? It obviously wasn't the Bucks since you made a thread about them (unless your unaware as well), but no, Mase has helped them out greatly. I wouldn't sit him out.
  • Options
    LMAO. I know they didn't make the playoffs. They make it one shot away from the finals last year without Mason and don't even make it to the playoffs this year WITH Mase
  • Options
    i dont think it had much to do with mason, they were without there big 3 a large portion of the season. i still cant believe they r out, they had the best shot at making it in. DAMN IM SAD NOW image
  • Options
    lol. Same with me but they can't make it every year. True, theydidn't have Ray Ray most of the season and especially in the longrun when they kept losing games.