Home Sports Talk
Options

LInation r u in?

yes im a magic fan from day one, nothing to rant about there. but now im home in conn and hooked on LIn. it,s the start of Lination right here on cool u.

Comments

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet that the number of basketball groupies hanging around after the Knicks games are over [at MSG for home games; and at the arenas and team hotels for road games] willing to spend some time with Jeremy Lin has jumped from:

A. 2 or 3 average looking women; to

B. 100 or more women, many of whom are stunningly beautiful.

This aspect of Linsanity probably has Lin quite amused by it all.
  • Options
    still pondering, I'd like to get the turnovers down
    Rick Probstein
    Ebay Store:
    Probstein123
    phone: 973 747 6304
    email: rickprobstein1@gmail.com

Probstein123 is actively accepting CONSIGNMENTS !!
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
    People pay too much attention to the wins. Wins tell you a lot about the TEAM, but they don't tell you much about individual players. Even Michael Jordan wasn't known as a winner until Scotty Pippen came along. Lin has certainly improved the Knicks, but they've beaten exactly one team with a winning record with Lin as a starter. The Knicks have some tough games coming up in the next few weeks.
  • Options
    come on folks join in....................................did ya see what he did to dallas? no wait ....................DID YA SEE WHAT HE DID TO THE LAKERS<<<<<,,,i feel better now.
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭

<< <i>People pay too much attention to the wins. Wins tell you a lot about the TEAM, but they don't tell you much about individual players. Even Michael Jordan wasn't known as a winner until Scotty Pippen came along. Lin has certainly improved the Knicks, but they've beaten exactly one team with a winning record with Lin as a starter. The Knicks have some tough games coming up in the next few weeks. >>

were they not also without their 3 best players and pretty much not expected to win any of them?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>People pay too much attention to the wins. Wins tell you a lot about the TEAM, but they don't tell you much about individual players. Even Michael Jordan wasn't known as a winner until Scotty Pippen came along. Lin has certainly improved the Knicks, but they've beaten exactly one team with a winning record with Lin as a starter. The Knicks have some tough games coming up in the next few weeks. >>

were they not also without their 3 best players and pretty much not expected to win any of them? >>

I don't know what the point spreads were, but I'd be surprised if they weren't the favorites in at least two of them. Toronto and Wash. have a combined 16-47 record. I'm starting to become a believer (beLINver?) though!
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

were they not also without their 3 best players and pretty much not expected to win any of them? >>

I don't know what the point spreads were, but I'd be surprised if they weren't the favorites in at least two of them. Toronto and Wash. have a combined 16-47 record. I'm starting to become a believer (beLINver?) though! >>

It looks like they were not favored in either until linsanity hit and both lines for those games were adjusted to knicks favored by one against the wiz and three against the raps, with heavy betting favoring the Knicks.
  • Options
    the knicks were favored by 9 against Toronto, yes 9...they lost by 11

easiest bet going now is to bet against knicks with the points...they havent covered in weeks
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>the knicks were favored by 9 against Toronto, yes 9...they lost by 11

easiest bet going now is to bet against knicks with the points...they havent covered in weeks >>

Back in the day, we called those "hype points" and gladly took them.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    The hottest NBA jersey right now. image