Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

OPC O-Pee-Chee Hockey Cards

I have ungraded hockey cards, mostly OPC, some Topps from the 70's & 80's. Looking to trade or sell. I am currently #1 ATF on the 86-87 OPC set, and was #4 on the 87-88 OPC set (PFB is set registry name). The cards are in great shape - mostly from unopened boxes purchased from Steve Hart (BBCE). I have received many PSA 10's from these lots, and a lot of 9's. You can check out the PSA set registry to get an idea of the cards I have had graded.

Contact at peter.bria@gmail.com
PFB

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Just a suggestion, but you may want to open your sets up for public viewing now that they're for sale.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    PFBPFB Posts: 271 ✭✭
    Thanks - I am new to the forum. How do I open it up to the public. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks
    PFB
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭
    what he means is actually offer them for sale.
    that would usually require a scan/picture of the cards or a sample of what u have.
    nobody will buy or really even offer a price unless you say what you are asking for in $.

good luck many HK people here
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    Thanks for the information - let see if this is what you are saying (appreciate help and feedback).

78 -79 Topps Hockey (2000 from vending boxes)
    80 - 81 OPC Hockey Ungraded
    82 - 83 OPC Hockey Ungraded
    83 - 84 OPC Hockey Ungraded
    85 - 86 OPC Hockey Ungraded
    86 - 87 OPC Hockey Ungraded
    87 - 88 OPC Hockey Ungraded

I have some PSA graded cards from the 70's - they can be seen on my PSA set registry under PFB

For each of these years, I have over 500 ungraded cards - any reasonable offer would be considered. Mostly commons, and some stars. Willing to sell or trade.
    PFB
  • Options
    Hank36Hank36 Posts: 175 ✭✭
    I'm interested in Darryl Sittler cards--I'm especially looking for a gradeable 1979 OPC Sittler, but I might be interested in anything if it's in the right condition.
  • Options
    I am sorry - the Sittler cards have already been taken - they went to CA! Sorry
    PFB
  • Options
    artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭
    I would be interested in any centered hall of fame rookies. Can you send me a list with prices and scans to artist_lost@hotmail.com

Thanks

mathew
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies