Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Lakers start their Pain and Punishment tour on Sunday!

Well, we get the Blazers once again in the playoffs and once again, they'll fall down to the Lakers. First victims of the pain and punishment tour...Wonder who we play after Blazers? Only time will tell, but it won't matter, because it's another P & P tour...Bring it on! image

Comments

• Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    ya daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn right image
  • Options
    Its on now! image the lakers seaon starts now
  • Options
    do the braves tour start on Sunday, or will it ever start??????
    WANTED HIGH END KIRBY PUCKETT STUFF.
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    lol, good one. The Braves tour will begin as soon as you think. Our record definitely isn't what is should be, but who's making excuses? We have lost some tight games and we have also beaten ourselves in a few games. It's just a matter of time until we are back on top in the NL.

I've been wondering when your Twins will ever have a tour again! Been a while eh? hehe image
  • Options
    just flip the braves wins loss and you have the twins record. Pretty good, for no big name players like maddux, jones, jones, etc.
  • Options
    ya go Blazers
    Karlan Andrews

WANTLIST:Bonds,Barry Zito,ICHIRO,A.J. Burnett,Tony Gywnn,A-Rod,Xavier Nady, Pujols,Griffey JR. and star baseball RC'S I need the players on my list in RC'S

LOVE TO TRADE
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    the P & P tour....is that the Pippen & P'd Wallace tour ??? LMMFAO image

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    batman - who cares? It's April. The Minnesota Twins might start off well, but they usually end up dying afterwards. Remember last season? It wasn't too long ago. They died right off! 16 games into a season doesn't mean JACK! Like I said before, it's only a matter of time, besides, the Braves have a history of starting off badly like this, but come from the dead to kick ass. image

How did this get to be a baseball discussion? Hmm...Mr. Twins made it into one I guess. I guess he has to talk about his Twins since no one else ever does because they are usually useless...but anyway...

James - P & P tour.....PAIN AND PUNISHMENT TOUR! Get it right sucka! imageimage
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    P & P......Pushin & Pimpin ? imageimage

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    DisrealTVDisrealTV Posts: 1,153 ✭✭
    more like punks and pr!cks tour.... the lakers will have a lot of pain when tim duncan runs wild!!!!!!!

lol ,... only time will tell

David imageimageimageimage
    I collect Timmy D, Roy Williams, Quentin Jammer, And Longhorns! Tradelist/Wantlist
    Refs: Just Ask
  • Options
    I hope it won't end up being, Praying and panicing...haha
  • Options
    Hey i never brought up the twins, you did jackass, i brought up the braves. Read the messages.
  • Options
    jackass? Don't take your frustrations out on me. You brought up the Braves, and I brought up the Twins since you had to be such a smart ass. THEN, YOU mentioned the Twins so you did say something about them, and you think I'm going to just talk about the Braves when you have a team like the Twins? I think not. Yeah, they have a good record at 10-6, but look who they are playing! They are playing some suck ass teams. Who did they beat tonight? The Royals? HAHA! Ooook...play some competetive teams and let's see what they can do...
  • Options
    man you love talking about how good your teams are but you don't like it when they're losing, of course they play suck ass teams, you have to play the teams in your division and there division sucks. Is that there fault

Screw it i'll drop it.
  • Options
    What the fukk?!? Where the hell have you been dude? I stick up for my teams no matter if they are losing or NOT. When the Lakers lose and people say something about it, I'm right in the middle of it to discuss my feelings on the game. You win some, you lose some. That's why they call it a "game". I ALWAYS stick up with my team no matter if they win or lose. You obviously need to get your facts straight.

The reason why I brought the fact up about the w-l record of your Twins is because your acting like they are BETTER or something because they have a better record than the Braves. I brought up the fact that they are playing suck ass teams...no WONDER they have such a great record, but it doesn't matter to me, I'm here for a good discussion no matter if so and so loses or not, I could care less. I like those conversations as long as I have someone mature enough to have that conversation with me, unlike you, who attacked me like a little child. If you want to have a decent discussion, then talk to me like an adult, instead of a toddler. I'd appreciate it.
  • Options
    If the first TEXAS A$$WHOOPIN' doesn't get the lakers. The second will.
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

References: cpdhenry, clearandvalid, lafrentz06,
    woodson24kg, burress80, chayne2, BigE187211, kr580, bjork73, BUD, DUNCANGAL,
    pacmanssportscards, KOBEcollector, Speedmaster
  • Options
    Yeah, I've heard the SAME THINGS over and over the past couple years. "Lakers will go down to the Kings"...they knocked them off. "OHHHH the Blazers will beat em!"...bye bye Blazers and so forth. I hear the same stuff each year about how the Lakers will lose and blah blah blah...when will you people learn that the Lakers are all about the 3-peat!

Ya'll get ready for the PAIN AND PUNISHMENT TOUR! Because, this Sunday, it starts...officially. image
  • Options

LOL
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

References: cpdhenry, clearandvalid, lafrentz06,
    woodson24kg, burress80, chayne2, BigE187211, kr580, bjork73, BUD, DUNCANGAL,
    pacmanssportscards, KOBEcollector, Speedmaster
  • Options
    image Just remember: P & P tour!
  • Options
    You think I'm gonna let something like this drop to the bottom?

Keep all the 2002 NBA Playoff trash talking here! image