Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Just a plug! But read if you like cameo proofs!

For some time, I have been meaning to plug Jeff Werlin on this site. For anyone who collects cameo proofs 1940-1970, check out his site if you don't already know about it Jeff Werlin's Coins His prices are not necesarily dirt cheap, but every coin he sells is a real looker (in my experience). If you don't see what you want, e-mail him and he will find it for you.

I have had numerous transactions with Jeff over the last couple of years, both buy and sell, and he is a top-notch guy. I have always been pleased with the coins I got from him, and I believe he undergrades his coins. He is very knowledgeable as well.

I keep trying to get him to join this forum, but he says he is too busy with work and selling his coins. Too bad for us, as he would be a very good addition to this forum. If you have time, please check out his site!
Send Email or PM for free veterinary advice.

Comments

• Options
    TypetoneTypetone Posts: 1,622
    I just got an email from Jeff the other day. He must be enhancing his marketing effort. Thank you for the recommendation.

Greg
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like cameo proofs, too- just got my icon coin in the mail yesterday! image

(But I don't think we are talkin' about those kind of cameo proofs- and even if we were, that's not something I could afford to buy very often...)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    He was the high bidder on a Lincoln I was watching on Ebay,that I thought had a chance at Cameo.I hope it makes it,for his sake.It was raw.
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
  • Options
    I bought my first Proof Kennedy from Jeff. It was an Accented Hair 1964 PF67CAM in a NGC holder. One and a half years later, it is a PF67CAM in a PCGS holder. Super deal for me!!image

Gary
    Gary
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭✭
    I've also bought a few lookers from Jeff. Top shelf, great to do business with.

(Sounds like Ebay feedback)

Mark
  • Options
    StratStrat Posts: 612 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link, Monstavet. I've done business with Jeff as well, but didn't know he had a website. It's bookmarked now!
  • Options

<< <i>It was an Accented Hair 1964 PF67CAM in a NGC holder. One and a half years later, it is a PF67CAM in a PCGS holder. Super deal for me!! >>

All you did was change the holder, the coin did not improve. The grading company was not an improvement either. Contrary to the misinformation some spread here.