Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

60's set registry special-Any 60's cards?

I thought I saw a thread on here that said if you have any 60's set on the registry, you are able to send any cards from the 60's in to be graded using the special pricing. Is this really correct?
Collect vintage basketball and baseball,graded rookies allsports, Robin Yount,Brewers,Bucks,Packers
Putting together a set of 61 Fleer Basketball PSA 7 or better.
Trade references: T,Raf12,Coach Vinny,Iceman,McDee2,Lantz,JSA

Comments

• Options
    I believe it is true. They just ended the grading special on 70's cards.
    Working on 1976 Kellogg's, PSA 9 or 10. Feel free to send mail to My Email with any offers on 76 Kellogg's. Go Washington Redskins, Go Oakland A's!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sorry, misunderstood the question. The special is for anyone whether you have a set on the registry or not, if I am correct.
    Working on 1976 Kellogg's, PSA 9 or 10. Feel free to send mail to My Email with any offers on 76 Kellogg's. Go Washington Redskins, Go Oakland A's!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Here's the specific information about the set registry 60s special : Set Registy Special

Penny
    Collectors Universe
  • Options
    BigKidAtHeartBigKidAtHeart Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    I have gotten my PSA submission form and printed it.

I am sending in 60's for the special...

Can I mix SETS on the same invoice?
    (I have some 64 topps giants and also 66 topps)

or do I need a seperate sheet for each set?
    imageimage
  • Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    Bigkid, I know that with a traditional submission the oversized cards need to be on a separate invoice. I'm not entirely sure with the Registry specials so I think you should e-mail Carol or Charlie to make sure.
  • Options
    do you have their email addresses?
    imageimage
  • Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    "Carol@collectors.com" is definitely Carol's e-mail. I'm not sure of Charlie's e-mail. It might simply be "charlie@collectors.com", but I'm not sure.

Carol will be back on Tuesday. If you're in a rush, and you need Charlie's e-mail better post it on the board in case no one sees this.
  • Options
    Bigkid,

if you get a reply either way let us know. I have '64 giants as well as regular I want to send as well.

thanks
    Matt
    UK based collector.
  • Options
    matt.
    the deal is any set can be mixed together in the 60s for this special on one invoice
    EXCEPT for the topps Giants... they have to be on a seperate invoice because they
    are "off sized" cards.

so I will have One invoice for my Giants and one invoice for my 66 & 67 topps cards.

~jeff
    imageimage
  • Options
    I still don't think I'm clear on my original question? I have a 61 fleer Basketball set on the registry. Can I submit cards from other 60's sets and still get the discount rate or do my submissions have to only be cards of the set(s) I have registered?
    Collect vintage basketball and baseball,graded rookies allsports, Robin Yount,Brewers,Bucks,Packers
  • Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    Jamesy,

as long as you have at least one set registered from the 60's, you can submit any 1960's card in for grading under the registery special of $6.00 a card
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    does anyone know if you can send non-sport cards as well? Mars Attacks, Gilligans Island, Batman etc.

thanks
    matt
    UK based collector.
  • Options
    yes, matt... any 60s card set that is listed in the registry for any sport or misc.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks for your help guys, now I gotta get the cards together and send them out.
  • Options
    Thanks Bigkid.
    UK based collector.