Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

UniSquare Sports Cards and Memorabilia Marketplace - New Alternative to eBay

usacoinbookusacoinbook Posts: 64 ✭✭
Greetings,

We wanted to introduce our UniSquare: Sports Cards and Memorabilia Marketplace: https://www.unisquare.com/buy/20273/sports-mem-cards-fan-shop/. We just launched, so there are a small number of sports cards for sale right now: football, basketball and baseball cards. They might be worth taking a look. Here is a short description of the items for sale:

2009 SP Triple Scripts Joe Flacco Matt Ryan Chad Henne auto # 7/10 = 1/1
3) 2010 Bowman Chrome Miguel Sano GOLD Chrome lot /50
2010-11 Classics Andy Rautins RC Auto card #173 - 389-699
2010-11 Classics Ed Davis RC Auto card #167 - 344/449

If you are seller, there are no listing fees and only a low, flat 2% final value fee. You can also build your own free web store front with custom categories, color scheme, upload store logo and have a store search feature, similar to eBay. Sellers can also accept PayPal and Google Checkout as well. This site has already brought in sales and traffic to items already listed there.

So check out the sports cards for sale, bookmark us and check back for more sports memorabilia in the future!

Kind regards
UniSquare
An alternative to eBay: UniSquare, for coins: USA Coin Book

Comments

• Options
    Greetings,

I just wanted to follow up on the status of our quickly-growing marketplace. We now have over 400 items for sale including mostly baseball cards, autographed cards, football cards and other sports trading cards by various dealers.

UniSquare Sports Cards, Memorabilia and Fan Shop Marketplace: http://www.unisquare.com/buy/20273/sports-mem-cards-fan-shop/

Kind regards
    UniSquare.com
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, hello, how are ya? image

Nice to see you on this side of the street as well. Ill be sure to check out your site. Any Vintage there?
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    Im putting several PSA & SGC 1933 Goudeys on there.I also put a T-206 + a nice Aaron rookie,all graded.
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
    Awsome, easy to use site....just listed several cards!
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for checking out the site, I'm glad it was easy for you to add cards.

Yes, we do have some vintage cards listed from the 1930s and 1950s. There are some over 100 years old as well.
  • Options
    I put a 1952 Topps PSA 7NQ #375 high # on this site.I started it at 99 cents with no reserve.Anyone who collects the 52 set knows how hard it is to get the high #s especially in a PSA 7.Go take a look.Tks.
  • Options
    Update:

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that UniSquare is now transitioned into a 100% free online marketplace and auction site. This means no listing fees AND no more commission or final value fees.

So tell everyone about it! Also, please link to our site from your websites, if possible, in order to help give us a boost in the search engines and Google, we'd greatly appreciate it!

Kind regards
  • Options
    BasherBoyBasherBoy Posts: 510 ✭✭
    Working on getting my store filled up, once I'm done I will have 500 or so graded cards available. Come check my store out!
    (especially if you like mid-grade graded Indians cards)

BasherBoy's UniSquare store
    Need PSA Indians/Browns
  • Options
    usacoinbook,

Nice to see an alternative FEE BAY. I havent had a chance to read through the whole site yet but I will. Just (1) quick question I had and mabye the Q/A is there
    and I just did'nt see it "can you set up paypal/usps shipping and print the label and drop it in the mailbox?

Would really like to see a site like this become the number 1 alternative to FEEBAY/GREEDYBAY.
  • Options
    Last time I sold an item it was not set up to print labels as seamlessly as ebay. I had to go through paypal's ship now page. Have to type in the name and address so not as simple as ebay but it's how I ship cards when I do a trade/sale on the board so not a big deal. So you can still print them and drop them in the box, just an extra step...and you do still get the same postal rates that you do on ebay shipments.
    Need PSA Indians/Browns
  • Options
    Ive seen Basher Boy listing on Unisquare from the begining and he has some nice stuff listed.

I also have a unisquare store with almost 500 cards and a few Comic book runs listed.

Store Link

I have some nice graded vintage cards listed as well like these 1955 Topps All Americans.

1955 Topps All American Marshall Goldberg SGC 84 NM LINK

1955 Topps All American Larry Kelley SGC 84 NM LINK

• Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭
    Well it looks like I will be a busy person getting registered and setting up auctions and a store.....................
    Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    Indy78Indy78 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭
    It looks like a very nice site and worth looking into as an alternative place for me to buy/sell. Good luck with your sales!
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too opened a store. It's nice that it does not take a lot of maintainance. I would recommend BIN sales for now as there is not enough traffic for most auction type sales.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options

<< <i>I too opened a store. It's nice that it does not take a lot of maintainance. I would recommend BIN sales for now as there is not enough traffic for most auction type sales. >>

I agree, traffic is the key. The format of the store works well! The problem is getting the buyers to see items. I've had several items that I listed for "X" on Unisquare in my store and maybe a month later they are still there. Then I'll move the same card to ebay and price it at "X" + 15% to offset fees, and it's gone the first night. I keep hoping that interest will grow and the traffic would increase. Would love to be able to run auction style there someday.
    Need PSA Indians/Browns
  • Options
    hyperchipper09hyperchipper09 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basher Boy has some good cards on there image
  • Options
    Looks like they skinned eBay from 5 years ago.
  • Options
    Just signed up! Would be nice to be able to suck my 10,000 eBay listings over.

Jason
  • Options

<< <i>Basher Boy has some good cards on there image >>

thanks, now if somebody would come up with some Indians/Browns to trade me for them! image

still adding items, up to 375 listings now.
    Need PSA Indians/Browns
  • Options
    Basher Boy,

Have you ever had any trouble getting cards listed in the correct store catagories?

Ive experienced this "glitch" a few times now.
  • Options
    I've had a couple but thought they were an error on my part. Not a significant number, 3-4 out of 400+ listings.
    Need PSA Indians/Browns