Home Sports Talk
Options

Sigh - That didn't take long.

2ndCharter2ndCharter Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
The G-Men hadn't even held their parade this morning and the Las Vegas oddsmakers have already said that the Eagles have a slightly better chance to win next year's Super Bowl than Big Blue.

I guess the "Dream Team" has already won the "off-season" NFC East again. image

Member ANA, SPMC, SCNA, FUN, CONECA

Comments

• Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Think of the Eagles as the non 2004 and 2007 Red Sox of the NFL. Doesn't matter how much talent they have. They will find a way to shoot themselves in the head and they will not win a championship. End of story.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    End of story? Why don't we just disband the team? If it's ok by you, let's play out the season. If it's not ok, let's play it out anyway.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The eagletts have about as much of a chance of getting to the SB as the Browns!image
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>The eagletts have about as much of a chance of getting to the SB as the Browns!image >>

Dime ... I'll finish that sentence for you .... OR THE COWBOYS. LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    As for the Cowgirls...Tony Romo...'nuff said.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the Browns will beat the Eagles in the next Super Bowl.
    Excuse me while I go get my meds.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options

<< <i>As for the Cowgirls...Jason Garrett...'nuff said. >>

I fixed it for you
  • Options
    The Cowboys won't be back until Jerry fixes a few problems. One of which is getting a coach that doesn't have his head up his a$$ and letting him do the coaching.
  • Options
    Also, as much as I hate the Giants........they stepped up BIG and played when they had to. They deserve the SB win.

Eli Manning has my attention. I think Payton is the "other" Manning now.image
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Eli Manning has my attention. I think Payton is the "other" Manning now.image >>

I have liked Eli from the beginning. People were knocking him without giving him a chance. They wanted a second Peyton immediately! I won't go as far as saying he is better than his brother, but depending on Peyton's health, in two years ELI could be the #1 Manning.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>Think of the Eagles as the non 2004 and 2007 Red Sox of the NFL. Doesn't matter how much talent they have. They will find a way to shoot themselves in the head and they will not win a championship. End of story. >>

A couple other ways of putting that would be that the Eagles will find a way to "slam themselves repeatedly on the ground while laughing" or "electrocuting themselves". Jus sayin...
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The Cowboys won't be back until Jerry fixes a few problems. One of which is getting a coach that doesn't have his head up his a$$ and letting him do the coaching. >>

Jerry's problem is Jerry!