Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

33 Delong Set Complete!!

After 6 years, I was able to pick up the final card for my 1933 Delong in 6 or better. I wanted to thank the some dealers for helping me along the journey.

- Mile High Card Co.
- Legendary Auctions
- Memory Lane Inc
- Bill Goodwin
- TJ Schwartz

I appreciate all of your help in building this set, and look forward to working with you on the next set.

Buying 1957 Baseball PSA 8 or higher. Especially Checklists, and Contest Cards. Topps1957psa8set@aol.com

Comments

• Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    WOW, congratulations on accomplishing that monumental task! Please post scans for us to enjoy.
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    RobbyRobby Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

Congratulations on completing this very colorful set ! Which set is yours ? Is it ' Steve's 1933 Delongs " ? I see from checking the set registry that Lengendary Auctions has registered a set for a consignor ! I really don't know to much about this set ! With only 24 cards in the set , is it expensive to complete ! Low Grade........High Grade .........Mid Grade ????????
    Robbieimage
    Collect 1964 Topps Baseball
    1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set
  • Options
    I actually took my set down as I was one card away.

It is a 24 card set with 15 HOF'ers (Too bad it didn't have Ruth). Biggest cards are Gehrig and Jimmie Foxx. The Gehrig in any grade is the most expensive card, dominating the set. The set was regional in Boston so the cards aren't very common.

The higher grade cards in 8's are tougher to come by and are mostly accounted for in the top 3 sets on the registry.

Here is a scan of the Gehrig. I'll add some more scans later.
    Buying 1957 Baseball PSA 8 or higher. Especially Checklists, and Contest Cards. Topps1957psa8set@aol.com
  • Options
    wow!

congrats! a great complete set for sure.....very liquid in an auction house auction...whats your next set?