Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Hey Johnscottanthony, injun01, or mcdee2

Hello my name is Adam and I am a big basketball trader and heard about your "trading retreat" and I'm very interested. I am a good trader got feedback on both ebay (130) and yahoo (82) plus a list of almost 50 ref which I have done business with...
please email me ay amsp818927@attbi.com
Thanks Adam

Comments

• Options
    Damn at least he made it easyimage....Folks say hello to Plante23image
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options
    Hey guys, I have not traded with this guy, but we talked for a while and he seems to be a good guy with a good head on his shoulders. IIf his references check out, I'd be happy to endorse him.

Ryan
  • Options
    This sin't Plante. I've been IMing this guy for like 20 minutes, he's one of Plante's claimed references, who told me he had never traded with himand was glad.
  • Options
    Are you sure???.I can match this to the same Beckett acct. as Jamdsportscards??..
  • Options
    Well, I guess it' possible, although I sure would feel like a moron for standing up for that loser. I think may just avoid both to be safe.
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up AI.
  • Options
    Ah well.Maybe they just live next door to one another or some crazy sh*t...I wash my hands of it..Trade awayimage...
  • Options
    Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that I am not plante23 I had him on my buddy list and we have chatted before trying to make trades but never compleated one I just want to set the record strait because I was told that plante23 is not a good trader and I don't want him to drag my name down too if people think I'm him... and Also he was in my fantasy league for $5 a person and never paid for that but I have never traded with him to say bad or good but now I will no longer or if I do I will make him send first
    Adam
  • Options
    Just for some extra proof I am going to list some refrences if you guys want to chat with these guys just to make sure I'm not plante23 and that I am a good trader
    MASCHMIT@aol.com
    Walter0259@aol.com
    SpOrTsCaSt36@aol.com
    Sbader3172@aol.com
    Jims531@aol.com
    PAIGOWBOB@aol.com
    TomAir124@aol.com
    Thanks Adam

• Options
    SOME CLARIFICATION... THIS IS NOT PLANTE23 (eventhough I had no problems with him)... This is Amsp818927 from AOL and he is a good trader image
  • Options
    this guy is a good trader cuz we got one ref. on common..

MASCHMIT@aol.com

and i dealt w/ MASCHMIT@aol.com before like 5 trades or more.
  • Options
    Well Adam..we'll talk it over and look into your ref's. Everyone else..thanks for the helpful Info.

J,E,F.......LMAO..couldn't resist...
    LQQkin for ,Kobe, and Baron Davis & Kenyon Martin
    Ref's:
    Johnscottanthony*****
    Mpower
    AI3TheAnswer
    Sporto1633
    Duncangal
    THiTo
    Kenny**
    Baljit
    Ejones