Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1974 Topps grading question

I built a 1974 set from scratch in 1986 and pulled it out to see if any cards were worth sending in to PSA. Would anyone like to give their opinion on this Winfield card. It has a blue looking print dot between his ear and cap but I'm not sure about the rest of the photo. Also how is the centering on this card. I apologize for the scan, my new printer has a terrrible scanner. I'm going to purchase a new scanner in the near future.

Thanks
Paul

imageimage

Comments

• RobbyRobby Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Paul
    Centering looks great and the overall appearance of the card is nice ! My only concern would be how sharp are the corners .....any wear ..............bottom right corner ???? Do you inspect your cards with a loupe or some type of magnification ? If the corners are nice ...........a solid Psa 8 !!!!!!!!!!
    Robbie
    Collect 1964 Topps Baseball
    1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set
  • Thanks for the reply Robbie. I just checked with 10X magnification and I see the slight wear on the right corner, the others look fine.

Here is the Aaron #1 from the set. It's not as nice but it's fun looking at this old set.

Paul

• Id send in the Winny. Best way to learn is to send in. i think you're looking at a 7 on it
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sub the Winfield.
    Looking for FB HOF Rookies