Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA crossover potential?

From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
~WalterSobchak

Comments

• wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    Sub three of them 2 + 2 + 2 = 6.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    That holder states "GOOD" or better. I think it crosses over to "GOOD" at PSA. A "2".
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • gemintgemint Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do they call "good" a 6? I would think it would either be a '2' on a 1 to 10 scale or '30' on a 1-100 scale.
  • mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    Starts at 5.
  • DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    image PSA 2.0 - 3.5. Good luck if you decide to crossover!
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    not even sure that card is a 2. does psa have a 1.5 designation?

eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • at least brooks is smiling nicely...
    Rick Probstein
    Ebay Store:
    Probstein123
    phone: 973 747 6304
    email: rickprobstein1@gmail.com

Probstein123 is actively accepting CONSIGNMENTS !!
  • It is well centered. That's part of 67 set someone is currently selling on Ebay. The Robinson looks better than most of the raw cards pictured.
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • onebamafanonebamafan Posts: 1,318 ✭✭

<< <i>That holder states "GOOD" or better. I think it crosses over to "GOOD" at PSA. A "2". >>

Mmmmmmmmmm.......a "2" might be a bit generous, IMO Good luck with that..........
  • jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭
    a favorite brooksie for sure...and hi# to boot

But you are looking at a psa 1

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Why on earth would anybody waste time grading that card? Let alone trying to cross it.
    The grading fees and shipping are more than the card is worth.