Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Delete...Thanks

Long story short yesterday I mentioned I had one, it's in my set I'm working on.
With as much interest as it attracted, I decided I would throw it out to the best offer I receive by 10pm(eastern) tonight.
That includes the shipping.

If you're interested PM your offer, high gets it.
Thanks
Skips PSA Exchange
Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
Tony Dorsett Master Set
1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)

Comments

• Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Skip, You should really reach out to BPorter26 on these boards. There is noone that would appreciate that card more than him. Massive Steelers fan, and he is currently wanting that card.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Skip, You should really reach out to BPorter26 on these boards. There is noone that would appreciate that card more than him. Massive Steelers fan, and he is currently wanting that card. >>

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    blee1blee1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭
    Already done so, had three others asking about it yesterday. I was thinking this was the fair way.
    Skips PSA Exchange
    Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool card! As a Steeler fan, I'd jump all over that if I collected football.
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    Keep in mind, if Butler makes the HOF this year (he's one of the senior caniddates), the card value will spike upwards. So don't undersell yourself. Announcements are this Saturday.

Not sure what VCP is, but I sold mine privately a couple of months ago for $150, as I am expecting Butler to be elected and would only sell for the expected HOF price.

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    blee1blee1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭
    Congrats and thanks to shagrotn77.
    Skips PSA Exchange

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set