Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Anybody in the market for a 1977 topps (baseball) set? Sale Pending

I don't mean to sound like a weirdo, but found this set in a closet and have no idea when/why I put it there. It appears to be a nice, complete, raw NM+ 1977 set, plus some graded cards (shown below), plus most of the keys again in raw NM. So a full set plus doubles and triples of a few cards (incl. Sutter, Ryan, etc.).

I am thinking I was to merge them and send them to Rick or PreWar.

Anyway, I've got to make sure it is complete, but the stars I checked are all there. Not sure how I will sell it, but if you are in the market for a 77 set please let me know.

Mike
Bosox1976

Comments

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure yet what to do with the 77 set. It is really a mixed bag. Some beautiful cards all the way down to some miscut and a couple of creases.

Am thinking to sell the raw (with no Dawson, but quite a few HOF doubles) pretty reasonably, and sell the graded separately.... they don't really seem to go together.

If you'd like to make an offer on either the raw or the graded, please let me know. Sorry to be thinking out loud here - I was excited to find it, but now am more puzzled.

Cheers,

Mike
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    vettfanaticvettfanatic Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in the 77 set if the price is right.
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great set! Those 1977s are tough!! BoSoxx is the man if you want a high end set!!