• Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    I'd totally rather watch the PBA
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I'd totally rather watch the PBA >>

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a great idea to spice up the Pro Bowl. In future years have the Super Bowl team from the winning conference have home field the following year.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I have a great idea to spice up the Pro Bowl. In future years have the Super Bowl team from the winning conference have home field the following year. >>

Ralph .. what a unique idea! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    I heard the players are allowed to use twitter during the game. Cant celebrate a TD but go ahead and trash talk on a social network during the game. CLASSIC
    Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I heard the players are allowed to use twitter during the game. Cant celebrate a TD but go ahead and trash talk on a social network during the game. CLASSIC >>

What happens if they tweet a link to a video of an excessive celebration?
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Watched some PBA this morning. Real inconsistent rolling in all the games
  • Options
    Is 'Big Ern' McCracken still on the tour?
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    I think I'll get caught up on the 20 books I was given at X-Mas, the new Stephen King will keep me busy for a while.
  • Options
    ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

This game reminds me of the practice you have the day before a game... when everybody goes about 25% and pads are optional.
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
    I think there's more defense in pro bowling than in the Pro Bowl.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That game was unwatchable -- I had to turn the channel after 20 minutes.
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    "there's more defense in pro bowling than in the Pro Bowl"image

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    The bowling wasn't bad. Chris Barnes choked another major. At least he lost to a guy this time.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    Its not a "pro" bowl without the players from the super bowl teams image

I liked it better when they played after the super bowl.