Home Precious Metals

If this article doesn't make you want to buy silver....

carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
nothing will.

Posted on NASDAQ site, not some kooky Ag cheerleader destination.

The Silver Singularity Is Near

Oh and lets not forget Sprott's aggressive acceleration of physical acquisition!

All in and in for the long haul.

Loves me some shiny!

Comments

• cladkingcladking Posts: 28,329 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>nothing will.

Posted on NASDAQ site, not some kooky Ag cheerleader destination.

The Silver Singularity Is Near

Oh and lets not forget Sprott's aggressive acceleration of physical acquisition!

All in and in for the long haul. >>

I've been saying the few million ounces stolen in the MF Global fiasco is going to cost the thieves
    tens of thousands of dollars per ounce. People will be driven out of financial markets and into
    physical or stocks and this will be most heavily pronounced in silver and gold. If they continue not
    to prosecute these crimes this is simply going to snowball. Even if they do prosecute silver is still
    heading toward a point that there are far more buyers than sellers.
    Tempus fugit.
    The die for silver is cast.

Demand will continue to increase at an ever faster rate. It will outstrip supply and today's
    low prices just assures that silver is wasted to benefit the thieves and damage our future.
    Tempus fugit.
  • I thought you said silver not tickle me Elmo's?
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you check ebay you will see the hand poured tickle me elmo bars are selling at 15x spotimage
  • Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    I see nothing imminent, and the statement "Governments who have been net sellers of silver for the past 30 years and now have virtually no silver stocks, will be competing to increase their sovereign stockpiles of this strategically critical element at any price" is wrong, in that silver is not a strategic mineral.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson

<< <i>I see nothing imminent, and the statement "Governments who have been net sellers of silver for the past 30 years and now have virtually no silver stocks, will be competing to increase their sovereign stockpiles of this strategically critical element at any price" is wrong, in that silver is not a strategic mineral. >>

I don't entirely agree.

Certainly silver has no strategic military importance when there are ample amounts
    but the modern military is almost strictly high tech and demands silver. The amount
    needed per soldier is very small even looking at the larger picture but the fact is wars
    even on the smallest scale can not be waged without a functioning modern economy
    and it demands huge and rapidly growing amounts of silver.

The bankers have intentionally been suppressing the price causing metal to be wasted
    for their own profit. As silver demand accelerates we will all pay a heavy price for this
    wastage.
    Tempus fugit.