Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Buyer to block expensivepicturesofmen

Non paying and doesn't respond to messages. What a jerk! Block expensivepicturesofmen on ebay!!

Thanks, Mark

Comments

• Options
    kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    ...the auction was a '59 Bazooka Mantle PSA Authentic for 399.
  • Options
    Weird. Just bought some Yu Darvish from me. Very prompt with his payment to me. Sorry to hear about your experience.
    Matt's Card Page
    What I'm selling

Building Sets, Collecting Texas Rangers, and Texas Tech Red Raiders
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    He's already on my blocked list because he burned me once before. And I made sure he got a NPB strike. Seems like he wins a ton of auctions and decides afterwards which ones he wants to pay for. And apparently that is a-ok with eBay. I really think that eBay sucks more and more every single day.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    He was already on my list too. image
  • Options
    IMO the user name is reason enough to block him.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • Options
    kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Wow, what a douche! His name is Brett Bauer from Syracuse NY and again put on your ebay block list right away expensivepicturesofmen

Here is the link for the ebay block list page Block List
  • Options
    Well, if he's from Syracuse maybe he's not all bad.

LET'S GO ORANGE!!! (clap clap clapclapclap)
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    So what happened to 3 NPB strikes and you're out? He has to be well past that at this point.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He bought a card from me as well. Slow pay but he did end up paying.
    Mike