Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Tough Green/Yellow 1975 Topps Mini PSA 8 Lot of (4) ..........................Sold!

Good morning all:

I've got three lots of minis today - a lot of Toughies, a lot of nice PSA 8's, and a Near Set. Heading to ebay Sunday, but wanted to offer here first.

Lot #1 - Toughies: $100 delivered - a nice price relative to recently closed ebay lots. 4 tough Green/Yellows and (2) bonus cards: a nice Tolan, plus a nice Yaz MVP that I thought was a sure 9: SOLD!!!

Lot #2 - (28) PSA 8's: $150 delivered - a nice run of 8's for about $5 each plus shipping.....................SOLD!!!!

Lot #3 - Very nice Near Set: $300 delivered............................. SOLD!!

This is a pack fresh set that I pulled about 80 cards from for grading. The cream of that crop is on ebay now, but I basically pulled HOFers that looked 8 or better, toughies that looked 8 or better, and commons that looked 9 or better. I'd call it NM to NM/MT. Since they are from packs, there is a little wax here and there.

There are TONS of NM/MT commons here, and I am including some HOFers that didn't get a PSA 8 including many keys. The Yount has a dimple/tiny pock mark - otherwise NM/MT, Ryan is NM. I'll count later, but with the PSA cards that I am including (all are shown) I think it is about 600 cards. I've got a few sheets of doubles that I'll throw in too. As for HOFers, pretty much WYSIWYG - I didn't scan Brooks Robby, but I can't think of any others not shown.

Mike
Bosox1976

Comments

• Options
    tigerdeantigerdean Posts: 903 ✭✭✭
    Pm sent.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    Nice lot. If the deal falls thru for the 600, let me know.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.