Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB: 1954 Topps O'Brien Brothers Card

I just found out that I'll be at a charity event in a couple weeks that will be attended by the O'Brien brothers. I was wondering if anyone would sell me a 1954T card that I could get signed? I'm not too concerned with the card's condition (in other words, it doesn't have to be gem mint).

Thanks

IMF

P.S. I know there is a 1994 Topps Archives card out there that I'll turn to as a last resort....
Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.

Comments

• Options
    pclpadspclpads Posts: 457 ✭✭
    pm sent
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭
    still looking

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    That should look nice. Show us when it's complete. The one I have is on the card from the reprint set.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>That should look nice. Show us when it's complete. The one I have is on the card from the reprint set.
    image >>

need to find one first

Thanks

IMF
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Can anyone help with this card?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Thanks Doug, there are a couple acceptable examples on eBay that I may choose from (although I need to do it soon). I just thought I'd try to give the business to a member here first...

IMF
  • Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    Here's a nice piece in the Seattle Times today. If you can't come up with a '54 card in time I can get them to sign it when you get one. I cover the Seattle U basketball games for my news station occasionally and they attend almost every game and are happy to sign things. They signed my '54 a few years ago. Doug

Seattle Times Article
  • Options
    Thanks Piggs....The article mentions the event in Baltimore that I'll be helping out at on February 10th......

I did pick up a clean card of theirs off eBay last night for $12.50 ppd that I'll post pictures of after it's (hopefully) signed by the brothers....

IMF
  • Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    Great, glad you found one and have fun.