Home Precious Metals
Options

Sinclair vs Armstrong

to those who get Sinclair's email blast today surely read with interest Jim's comments on Martin's opinon of gold.

i suggest before one hails Sinclair, look at a few recent opinions by MA on the "unnoficial site"...that carrys his most recent opinions in pdf and htm forms.

for me i don't remember MA calling for a $1100 low although his parameters for what gold could go down to or up to are quite wide.

MA offers a different persective...something that i lean more towards than Sinclair.

i think both are headed in the same direction, Sinclair believes we will get there a lot faster than Armstrong. they are not on opposing sides but reading MA, his reasonings tend to - as my son says "i feel it" more than Sinclair, at least now and have for over a year. i have utmost respect for both, because neither professes with scare and world ending prophecies. again things could change dramatically with policitical unrest of major proportions.

here is the link to the opinions

Comments

• Options
    I have read both Sinclair and Armstrong for over 2 yrs now. They are excellent sources of news, in all areas of economics. Each has something to bring to the table and my table is stronger now than in the past!

A big shout out to these two gentlemen......... THANK YOU!!!!!!!

• Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MA left the option of gold heading all the way back to retest the $1000 breakout line once it closed <$1600 in December.
    It still has a ways to go to reset the bearish overall monthly trend...at least >$1800 for starters. When analyzing economic
    trends how can anyone do it accurately when you have $1.1 QUAD in various derivatives swinging their weight around? Look what
    the extra $100 TRILL in derivatives this year did to the bond market and interest rates. I don't see how anyone, including MA can
    accurately factor the effects in and come up with a forecast you can hang your hat on...esp. with something like gold or silver which
    are manipulated/managed to the nth degree because of their tiny market sizes. Sinclair just takes the route that we are screwed
    and lays out his "angels." Works for me. There's just no way to know where the derivatives are being piled on until well after the fact.
    JPM's increase in silver derivatives from $90 BILL to $180 BILL in July 2008 crushed the silver market. Only the 2 counterparties knew
    they were there. This is like having a shadow nuclear carrier battle group back in the age of the Spanish armada. No contest.
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold