Options

Nice one Cundif

BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm laughing my ass off. it's a same that Baltimore lost. image
"EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know why Bal didn't call their last TO and get everyone lined up properly. They were rushing the FG attempt when they didn't have to and play clock was down to :02.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    Wow, this game made me realize the extent of my Patriots-hatred with the Golden Boy QB who draws 15-yard penalties when you look at him the wrong way and the cheat-to-win hoodie coach.

I don't much care for the Ravens but I don't think I've ever rooted for them this hard before.

Go NFC!
  • Options
    That kicker is getting booted out of town along with that receiver.
  • Options
    Evans had the game wrapped up with that TD. Getting stripped was worse than Cundiff missing the kick, imo..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    After further examination, I now see why "Cundiff" choked.

• Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That kicker is getting booted out of town along with that receiver. >>

Cundiff went to Boston College didn't he.
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

Really.
  • Options
    mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Wow, this game made me realize the extent of my Patriots-hatred with the Golden Boy QB who draws 15-yard penalties when you look at him the wrong way and the cheat-to-win hoodie coach.

I don't much care for the Ravens but I don't think I've ever rooted for them this hard before.

Go NFC! >>

waaa waaa waaa

sounds like a disgruntled texans fan to me!!

boston sports teams rule; deal with it!!!!
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I knew he was gonna miss it when they showed him running in late before the snap. He was rushed... not sure why they didn't call a time out. Oh well... the ratings fix is in anyway. Boston/New York super Bowl.
  • Options
    AC000000AC000000 Posts: 251 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Wow, this game made me realize the extent of my Patriots-hatred with the Golden Boy QB who draws 15-yard penalties when you look at him the wrong way and the cheat-to-win hoodie coach.

Go NFC! >>

waaa waaa waaa

sounds like a disgruntled texans fan to me!!

boston sports teams rule; deal with it!!!! >>

• Options

<< <i>I knew he was gonna miss it when they showed him running in late before the snap. He was rushed... not sure why they didn't call a time out. Oh well... the ratings fix is in anyway. Boston/New York super Bowl. >>

Cal was the honorary captain tonight for Baltomore, wasn't he? image

Seriously, couldn't the Ravens have found somebody more fitting? Like someone from the SB winning team? Even Trent Dilfer would have been better. At least he's in the same sport.
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Oh well... the ratings fix is in anyway. Boston/New York super Bowl. >>

• Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>After further examination, I now see why "Cundiff" choked.

image >>

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.
  • Options
    I love the Red Sox therefore I hate the Yankees!!!

I love the Steelers therefore I LOVED THIS CHOKE!!!!
  • Options
    dear psa board,

football is the ultimate team sport. no single play dictates a win or a loss.

sincerely,

billy cundif
    scott norwood
    tony romo (bobble)

but not

adam vinatieri

Evans not holding on to ball for the game winning TD may not have the same media hype as a missed last second FG, but if you're going to point to one specific play as to why Bal lost, that one is it, not the FG, which would on;y have sent the game into OT and NE might have wound up winning anyway. The coaching staff also did a terrible job not calling that last timeout before the FG attempt to take their time. Instead, they send the FG unit running out onto the field to rush the kick with the play clock winding down. I hope that unused TO keeps the coaches up at night this winter. Cundiff blew it, but he had lots of help.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noonan!

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

<< <i>dear psa board,

football is the ultimate team sport. no single play dictates a win or a loss.

sincerely,

billy cundif
    scott norwood
    tony romo (bobble)

but not

adam vinatieri >>

<< <i>I agree. Love, Mike Vanderjagt >>

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only Dallas could have handled the Giants in the regular season final we would now be singing the praises of Romo leading his team to the Super Bowl.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't really think so. Just wanted to see that B.S. Meter again.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Evans had the game wrapped up with that TD. Getting stripped was worse than Cundiff missing the kick, imo.. >>

I agree with you. Hit him right in the numbers.
  • Options
    RoarIn84RoarIn84 Posts: 859 ✭✭

i see the resemblance!!! LACES OUT!!!!
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

Go NFC! >>

Yeah, guys who ask for flags and cheat 5 years ago are way worse than guys who (at the very least help) kill people.

Patriots > Ravens

Tabe
  • Options

<< <i>Yeah, guys who ask for flags and cheat 5 years ago are way worse than guys who (at the very least help) kill people. >>

Guess I should add: No region has been as annoying as Boston fans in the last decade. I can't really isolate an individual but in terms of the total body of work, their long suffering has been released over the last 10 years... with interest.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭

<< <i>No region has been as annoying as Boston fans in the last decade. >>

The folks in Philly and New York also deserve honorable mention.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options

<< <i>The folks in Philly and New York also deserve honorable mention. >>

But that's constant in all times. Boston fans put up with a lot of bad and choking teams for a long time, and they've had a ridiculous run lately -- one they aren't shy about throwing in everyone else's faces. I was happy for them for oh, maybe a year and a half...
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Yeah, guys who ask for flags and cheat 5 years ago are way worse than guys who (at the very least help) kill people. >>

Guess I should add: No region has been as annoying as Boston fans in the last decade. I can't really isolate an individual but in terms of the total body of work, their long suffering has been released over the last 10 years... with interest. >>

• Options
    bxbbxb Posts: 805 ✭✭
    Lee Evans is an ex-Buffalo Bill - he brought the luck of the Bills to Baltimore image
    Capecards
  • Options
    GRGR Posts: 550 ✭✭
    Not boston College, he went to Drake.
    Nathan Wagner